• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Tattoos

Holy bacon of turtle cats, Zgirl.

I know a girl who has fairies (Tatl, Tael, and Navi) on her leg. But then again, she's a girl. And you might want something more MANLY. I think the outline of the clock sounds cool. :)

Well I am not too big on gender binaries. Fairies do sound pretty cool!

Ikana

Trollkastel
I would not mind getting a Zelda tattoo or any tattoo for the matter, but I don't want to look into 30 years in the future regretting that I got one. If I were ever to get a tattoo it would not be on a part of my body that people could see.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I am getting a tattoo once I am of age, and I was seriously thinking of getting a Zelda tattoo as well!
Hmmmm. I do like the clock but if i get one it'l probably end up being on one of my shoulders...

Some ideas:
Hylian Shield
Triforce Emblem
ZeldaDungeon logo ;)
Master Sword from the shoulder down the side of the arm
8 bit octorok

idk lol

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i'm planning on getting two of them on my hips..
either a link and zelda or
link or and the triforce..
i don't know what kind i want to get.. but i know it's going to be either 8bit or 16bit.

I want to get a Triforce on my left hand, with the Triforce of Courage brighter than the others. Because that's what Link has, just to clarify.:)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I don't like tatoos, but if you wanted one then get something original. The triforce would be overused.....You could get tingles face on your arm :D

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't have any zelda tattoos. If I did I would probably get the Gerudo symbol in a place where it would not stretch, on the ankle maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom