• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Tattoos

Hey everyone!

I was considering getting my first tattoo once I get paid from my new job. It pays a lot better so I figured I may actually have the money for a tattoo. My friend already got a Replacements(band) tattoo I wanted, so I am seriously thinking about getting a Zelda tattoo. One that is tasteful and not tacky. What about you guys? Do any of you have any Zelda tattoos? What would you get if you could? What should I get? Or is it a bad idea? :nerd:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
so many things, the tri force in black. or you can get the heart meter on your forearm. or majoras mask, the hylian shield, kokiri shield. one of the stones. i plan on getting a triforce. i saw one guy who had navi on his shoulder. or get midna.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i thought about doing the hand tir force mark but think about what happens when you go for a job inter view

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have a couple of tattoos, but no Zelda ones (i have a yin and yang on one wrist, a star of david on the other and greek muses on my neck). However, I have read about three friends who got triforce tattoos but each friend had the trident they most value filled in. I don't think I ever would get a Zelda tattoo but if that's what you want, go ahead. I advise you think about it carefully though because it is there forever (I know you've heard this before but you have to actually think about whether you will like that when you're 70)

Fig

The Altruist
I plan to never get tattoos in my life, but body paint is a pretty good alternative! :D My brother paint the Triforce on my left hand the other day and it was awesome! :nerd:
Get the Triforce on your left hand link Link!
My thoughts exactly! You will have a lot of people come up to you and see your tattoo! No matter what design you might pick, always try to express your Zelda in a way you want! ^^

I'm getting a Zelda tattoo for my birthday! :D

Holy bacon of turtle cats, that's crazy, Zgirl. I want a Zelda tattoo...

I know a girl who has fairies (Tatl, Tael, and Navi) on her leg. But then again, she's a girl. And you might want something more MANLY, Gooey. I think the outline of the clock sounds cool. :)

:yes: Potatoeslol Approves :yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom