• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Switch repeating races

BotW had the Rito, Zora, Gorons and Gerudo. A small yet pretty standard number for a Zelda game no matter the size.

But now that Zelda has gone 'open air' (aka huge as ****) do you want to see the Zora, Gorons, Rito and Gerudo come back or do you want to see what Nintendo do with other Zelda races in an open wo-air! game?

If so, which races would you like?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm happy with Gorons, Sheikah, Gerudo, Zora, Korok and Rito. Only other race I am really fussed about seeing again is the Twili. And I really hope never to see Mogmas again unless it depicts their destruction at the hands of the Gorons as they are ousted from Eldin for good.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't understand how Zora and Rito exist together, didn't the official canon explain that in Wind Waker how all the Zora became Rito?

I liked everything they did with the races in botw (except the gorons but they're in like every game anyway) so as long as they keep it up I'll be happy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely the Anouki! I would love to see more of these funny looking dudes! And call me crazy or heck, even an imbecile but I do like to see more of the Yiga but not in the clownish way as in BotW. Just in a more serious way and even being able to have a proper conversation with them. But on the other hand, Yiga is not exactly a race. It's just the Sheikah gone bad.
And I loved the Rito being back so hopefully they continue to keep them in!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Crap dangit, someone already took Anouki! I desperately want to see them in 3D. The Tokay are cool dudes, I want to know what the Zuna even are (celery stalks?) Deku are sorely missed this decade, and please FREAKIN' PLEASE render Piratians in 3D!!!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't understand how Zora and Rito exist together, didn't the official canon explain that in Wind Waker how all the Zora became Rito?

I liked everything they did with the races in botw (except the gorons but they're in like every game anyway) so as long as they keep it up I'll be happy.
The rito can still exist. The entire population of Zora's didn't have to all evolve into Rito, and for all we know in BotW's timeline the Rito are not related to Zora at all

I want to see the Subrosians and Subrosia again in 3d.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I like the races there are if they put in more theyre gonna forget about the old races that dont get a mention anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom