• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

guy

Junior Junior Member
ok i know there's like a bunch of these, but i had this idea a while ago, and i never got around to doing it.

basically its like the normal story based rpg, but there's a few differences ill get to later.

you make your character in a post, and have it look like this:

name:
starting location: ( anywhere in hyrule, no termina)
starting time: ( I'll get to this later)
Race: (No created races; hylian, gerudo, zora, goron, ect.)
Gender: ( manly for the people who use like really weird names, so you can tell if there a boy or girl)
weapons: ( you can have 3, these you can make up)
Bio: ( a brief description, just to know a little about your character.)

Now to explain the starting time thing. basically, you can travel to 3 different times, OoT's adult,
Twilight Princess, and the wind waker. I think it will make more sense if i make some sort of opening prologue, so i'll go ahead and do that.

In Times of Great evil, the Three goddesses
Chose Individuals Carry a great power.....
the ability to control time......
Some Know Of there gift, While others do not.
Many will use it to Stop Great threats, while
others Will use it to Cause Chaos, they must
Decide the choice on there own....

I know some one will say, " how can you go to Tilght princess AND Wind waker? There on different timelines?" While i would agree with you, its a just a game , it doesn't matter.

So sign up and we can all start.

name: Regal Bryant
starting location: ( anywhere in hyrule, no termina) Zora's Domain or Dragon Roost Island
starting time: ( I'll get to this later)?
Race: (No created races; hylian, gerudo, zora, goron, ect.) Is Rito an option? if not, then zora
Gender: ( manly for the people who use like really weird names, so you can tell if there a boy or girl) male
weapons: ( you can have 3, these you can make up) lance, cutlass, Megaton Hammer
Bio: ( a brief description, just to know a little about your character.) Grew up in a average zora or Rito lifestyle, working part time at mail room/waterfall diving game, then a great freezing or eruption caused by some sort of evil killed his parents, so he swore to avenge them.

guy

Junior Junior Member
ok, you didn't need to copy my rules for it, ie ( anywhere in hyrule, no termina), ( manly for the people who use like really weird names, so you can tell if there a boy or girl). and yeah, you can be a rito, but you have to start in the windwaker time, which i tried to explain in the original post. you can travel to 3 different parts in time, OoT's, Windwakers, and twilight princess's. but you have to start in a certain one.

guy

Junior Junior Member
i forgot to make one for my self.

Name: Edge Frost
starting location: Gerudo Valley
starting time: OoT
Race: Hylian
weapons: White sword, Hylian Shield, Fairy bow
bio: A former guard of hyrule castle. after his family was murdered by a pack of gerudo thieves, he dedicated his life to killing the ones who killed his family.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Sensia
Start Location: Castle Town, Twilight Princess
Start Time: N/A
Race: Sheikah
Weapons: Knife of Ivory, needles, and other ninja-like stuff
Bio: Runs an Antique Store and works at Telma's Bar. Is Princess Zelda's Nurse Maid, and has a love interest in Edge. She found out later that she was holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, and began searching her Grandmother's 'Book of Secrets' for any info on it. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom