• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu smiled. "That's why I gave you the necklace. King Zora gave it to me when he called me, as he does with all Zora of age or leaving Zora's Domain. He gives him or her somthing they can use. It's like, tradition or somthing."

(uh, DekuNut, in this RPG Link is kidnapped and we're going to find him. I guess Sephira can travel with Arthur, cuz technically his spirit and body combine when the mase works, AKA in the temples)

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
^Oh... yeah. I as thinking of the Nintendo RPG... I keep mixing them up... thanks for reminding me, and Arthur-Sephy can be a pair for the temple since neither of thm have posted recently.
Tennor smiled, "It's kinda nice," he said, "But for now, I think we should continue focusing on the Gorons. It was just something I wanted to bring up and we can always talk about more later. Let's keep going," he wanted to keep talking to Ammy, but there was something to work on at the moment.
A cage sat against one wall holding a goron. Tennor pointed out the poor creature and led Ammy to the cage, "What happened to you?" he asked to the rock-creature.

amaterasu

Writer
(LinkThe8th left ZD. he said he can be an NPC like Zant)

"Ganondorf locked us all up in these cages througout the temple! He said he's going to feed us to Volvagia!" the goron cowered, shaking like a leaf.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Got it)
"The door that Goron went through... is that where Volvagia is?"
The Goron nodded, "Yes, Darunia has gone to fight the beast. But he does not have the sacred hammer!"

amaterasu

Writer
"Sacred Hammer? The Megaton Hammer?" Amaterasu asked, trying to remember what it was called.
"Yes! It is the only thing that can defeat the dreaded dragon!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor swallowed, "And by dragon, you mean Volvagia, right?" the rock-man fainted at hearing the name, "I'll take that as a yes. Now... let's look for a door," he said, and hopped to the bridge.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy followed, starting to feel sleepy. "Tennor, I'm tired. Let's find the others. It's probably night outside. We should go back to the main room, kill the Keese and rest for a while." she said, stretching and taking a sip of water.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor yawned, all of a sudden feeling tired himself, "I suppose you're right... I wonder what the others are doing?" he offered her his hand to go back to the main room.(someone else post! the last 2 pages are just Ammy and I going back and forth!)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"I said, we should go to the left!" "My son, everything is to the right?" Jacob and James were having one of the stupidest arguements ever. They were trying to decide on which way to go. Emphasis on trying. For some reason, Jacob wanted to go to the left, but James wanted to go to the right. "Fine, lets go to the right." Jacob said, giving up. Jacob and James walked through the door on the right, and James was proved right. "See? I knew we had to go this way!" James bragged.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy and Tennor came out, dropping their hands when they saw James and Jacob fighting on which way to go. "Wait. Find Sephira and Arthur, we need to rest." Amaterasu said, shooting down the Keese.
Arthur came back with Sephira. "Didn't find squat." he said.
"Okay. Um. Where's Zant?" Ammy asked.
"Here." he said, walking up. "Heard we needed to rest." Zant said.
"Yup." Amaterasu said, lying down on the floor.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(theres been talk of starting over, but until then I'll try to revive the thread)
Tennor opened his eyes and saw that he had fallen asleep with his hand in Ammy's. He remembered their conversation the night before and he was happy to share his feelings with her. Tennor looked in his pack and took out some fish. He cooked it, ate some, and began to wake the others for the day ahead and offring fish to everyone.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu woke up to the sizzling sound of fish. "Mmmm. Fish in the morning. What kind?" she asked Tennor.
"Gerudo Trout."
"That's my favorite! Yes!" Amaterasu said, starting to help Tennor wake everybody up.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When everyone else was awake and the fish passed out, Tennor called the little group together, "Day two of the Fire Temple. It has been confirmed by a source inside the temple that our goal is the Magneton Hammer. This next rom is full of lava. Does anyone have anything to add to our temple info so far?"

amaterasu

Writer
"If the next room is full of Lava then you, Zant and I are royally screwed. These Goron Tunics are pretty strong but I don't think they're strong enough to protect Zora in a room-full of Lava.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom