• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Not again..." Tennor murmured, "Are you sure that mace works?"
He went on up to the fence separating Kakoriko from Kakoriko Gorge and bribed the guard to let them through.

amaterasu

Writer
When they were on the trail, Ammy turned to Tennor. "What did you bribe him with?" she asked, dodging a Goron that was rolling down the path.

amaterasu

Writer
"Cool. Wait, do we have enough money to get everybody Goron Tunics?" Ammy asked, pulling out her wallet. "I still have the money Arthur gave me earlier for paying for the dinner at the Tavern but that's about it." She said.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Actually, I can get them for free." Jacob put in. "Huh, the Gorons never give out things for free!" James exclaimed. "Not even if you are considered half Goron!" "Oh, you'll see...." Jacob said with a grin.

amaterasu

Writer
The group made it to Goron City unscratched, but a little sweaty. "So, what's your plan?" Amaterasu asked Jacob, remembering his creepy smile.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor said, "I'll explore," and dissapeared off the balcony. He found a doorway with bombs in it, which led to a forest, which led to a pool of water, which led to Zora's Domain, which led to the Throne Room, where King Zora was sitting with a tall female Zora who the king called, "Princess". She saw Tennor and ran towards him. Creeped out, Tennor ran all the way back to Goron City and handed Ammy a full canteen, "Here," he said, "But if you see another Zora run this way, point her in the wrong direction,"

amaterasu

Writer
"Um. Okay. Here, I want you to have this." Amaterasu said, taking out her necklace King Zora gave her to Tennor.

(If you remember, if you run off with it, it comes back and you're not the right Zora for me. If you give it back, you're ment for me. *by me i mean the character.*)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(I remember the necklace)
"Thanks, Ammy," Tennor said, putting on the necklace, "Its beautifal."
At that point Ruto saw them and the necklace, growled at Ammy, and returned to Zora's Domain.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob did a hand motion that meant wait then faced the Goron City. "Goro-Goro-TunicsGoro-TenGoro-famGoro-JacobGoro!" Jacob yelled. Immediately, a Goron rolled in front of Jacob and gave him ten heat resistant tunics. "I doubt you know Advanced Goron, but what that meant directly was 'Hello Hello Tunics Ten for Jacob!' but what it really means is "Greetings brothers I need ten tunics for me, Jacob!"" Jacob told Amaterasu.

amaterasu

Writer
"Be right back." Amaterasu said, going to Zora's Domain. "Yo Ruto! That Zora is mine!" she said, before running back to Goron City.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor was looking at the necklace that Ammy had given him. It was bautifal, a symbol composed of three circles surrounding a stone...
He had seen this symbol before.
It wasn't the Zora Princess's, but...
He knew the symbol of the Zora Engagement Ring anywhere.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu started handing out Goron Tunics. "So.... Do we need to go to Death Mountain Crater now?" she asked, watching Tennor as he looked at the necklace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom