• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu ran to Tennor and dumped the last of her water on him, then turned to Nabooru. "So I guess you are the sage?" she asked. "Yes. Please accept this Medallion of Spirit." Nabooru said, handing it to Amaterasu. She held it as if Link would, only didn't go into the wierd spirit realm thingy. Nabooru disapeared in a flash of light saying; "Stop Ganondorf." "What next?" Ammy asked, helping Tennor to his feet and handing him a fish.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Thanks, Ammy," Tennor gratefully said, But you can keep the fish for when you need it," he took some fish out of his bag and gulped it down. He felt enrgized, but realized that he was still holding on to Smmy's hand. He shepishly pulled his away and, wanting to change the subject, turned toward Arthur Spirit, "So... did you say that the Triforce was at Death Mountain?"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
After a while when Arthur Spirit didn't speak, James decided to answer for him. "Of course! Every spirit in the temple knows the location of the Triforce. But beware, the temperature is quite warm in that area, so we have only a little while till the heat kills us."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Oh great... it'll be even worse for us Zoras. Isn't there some kind of heat-resistant clothing or something?" Tennor said, remembring his few seconds in the crater.

amaterasu

Writer
"Goron Tunic? I have one actually. I really should've put it on when I got Tennor from the Mountain." Ammy said, pulling it out. "Guess that's one less thing we have to get. What about Arthur? Is he going to be returned to normal?" She asked, slipping on the tunic.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"If the Golden Mace can go outside of the temple and stall the toddler spirit, yes. If not, no." Jacob replied.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well... we should check the mace's powers before we do anything," Tennor reasoned, "If the mace can't work outsid th temple, then we need to keep Arthur and a chaperone here while the rest of us go to the Mountain."

amaterasu

Writer
"I'll take him outside with the mace. Arthur! Walk outside holding that mace!" Ammy said. He did, and she followed him. Arthur had returned to normal! "Hey guys it works!" Arthur's Spirit combined with the body, and we no longer had a toddler Arthur in a teenage Arthur Body, but a teenage Arthur in an Arthur Body. "What now?" She asked, walking back inside with Arthur.

(where is he anyway?)

amaterasu

Writer
"We should get to the mountain. If I warp us there, you and Zant will faint, and they Hylians might faint from the heat a little while later. We'll have to scale the mountain to get up to Goron City and get Goron Tunics. I can warp us to the graveyard and then we'll be in Kakariko to use Death Mountain Trail.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well then... let's go," Tennor said, "The Song is the Nocturne of Shadow, yes?"
(I actually know it for sure, but Tennor may mix it up or accidentally play the Serenade of Water... and then where would he be?)

amaterasu

Writer
"Yup." Amaterasu said, as everybody joined arms. She pulled out her ocarina and played the song. When they got to the graveyard, they were instantly soaked from the rain.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Remembring a song he had learned here not so long ago, Tennor played the Sun's Song, causing the rain to stop falling. He replaces the guitar in his pack.

amaterasu

Writer
"Cool. I remember that song as well." Ammy said, hopping down from the crate. "Wait, why didn't we just go get the shadow medalion and..." her voice trailed off as everybody else hopped off then ledge. "Lead the way Amaterasu." Zant said, speaking for the first time in forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom