• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Gotcha)
Tennor was still and the room and said, "Jacob's idea sounds good, except we don't have to split because the Triforce is in a temple, and so is one of the Meddalions. All we need to do is head to that-"
The ground shook and the door shut. Tennor ran over and started to pull on it when something hit the floor. It was a Darknut, but one of the likes he had never seen before.

amaterasu

Writer
"What is that!" Amaterasu asked. "A Darknut. It's one of Ganondorf's minions. It'll attack you with that axe, so you might want to fight back." Zelda said with a sigh. "All of the Temples have some kind of evil in them. Defeat the evil, awaken the sage, and you will get the medalion." she explained. The Darknut attacked, swinging it's axe with a grunt. "Yeah! That would've been useful information five minutes ago!" Amaterasu shouted, dodging the axe. She grabbed the Gerudo sword she had gotten from the Lake, and sliced at the Darknut from behind, causing it's armor to fall off.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Sorry, I meant Iron Knuckle)
As the armor fell off, it produced a Gerudo woman (no duh), but she did not seem to have any ill will toward the travelers. She lookecd as if she had awoken from a nap,"I am Nabooru," she said, "Former Gerudo Second-In-Command to no-good Lord Ganondorf."

amaterasu

Writer
"Uh. Hi. Are you injured?" Amaterasu asked, pulling out a fish and some water. "Here. Drink this. Pure Lake Water. You can have this fish as well if you'd like." she said. Nabooru drained the water but rejected the fish. "No thank you. But I do thank you for the water." She gasped as two witches appeared, cackling. "Koume, we should put her back under her spell!" One said. "I agree Kotake!"

(i don't remember which one is which. I never really figured it out. : P)

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor sprinted over and attacked the witches with his boomerang, but they used their magic to send him out the door. Then he realized that in the temples in his home world were weapons that were usd to protect the holy places. If he could find th one here...

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu tried to use her Zora Boomerangs as well, but was knocked back at Tennor, before the witches teleported away with Nabooru. "Tennor! We need to find the Mirror Shield! It deflects their magic!" she called, getting up.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor heard Ammy call and ran around th temple, killing enmies and opning chests. Eventually, he reached on in the canter of a long hallway. He opened it up to reval a shield with a plate of glass on it, and he knew what it was, "Mirror Shield... much nicer than back home,"
As Tennor rturned to the boss room, he saw Twinrova still attacking the party. He slipped inside and called, "Twinrova! Do you want a piece of me?"
Koume looked at Kotake for a minute and then sent a bll of energy at Tennor, which bounced off the shield and hit her. Tennor knew he could do this.

amaterasu

Writer
"Tennor! Do you know what you have to do!?" Amaterasu asked, jumping to the side as magic was shot at her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Deflect the magic?" Tennor called to Ammy.
"Tennor! Deflect the magic to the other sister!" Zelda called.
"Gotcha," and a blast of flame hit Kotake. She screamed and shot at Tennor, who sent the blast to Koume. They fell off their broomsticks.
"Yeah!" Tennor called,holding up his arms in victory. There was a strange siund from the sisters behind him, but he didn't notice.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu's eyes grew wide as the sisters combined themselves. "Uh Tennor..." she said, pointing to the new boss, Twinrova.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What, Ammy?" Tennor asked as he turned around (picture the Hydra scene from Disney's Hercules). He cursed under his breath and caught an orange sphere (note: I did my research for the last post, so I put the right name for the right sister) of energy on his shield and caught another orange sphere with the shield. He could feel the power behind it and saw a blue sphere come by. Koume and Kotake's powers don't combine, so the two types of combind power probabaly don't either. He caught another orange ball and sent it back at the witch and sh shrieked in agony.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
James and Jacob caught up to the others and saw Twinrova. "Twinrova?!?! How dare you! You are supposed to be the guardians of this temple, not the bad guy!" James called out. "Ganondorf corrupted them..." Jacob said to himself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor was dodging the fireballs. He had two ice pwers on his shield when...
A fire came up and hit him. The massive release of energy from the shield caused a small explosion, sending the shield flying to Ammy's fet across the room. Tennor began to pull himself toward it.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Tennor!" Jacob exclaimed. James went in front of Twinrova and planted his feet as firm as he could. "Stop Twinrova! What happened to you?!?! What did Ganondorf do to make you act like this?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Twinrova turned to James and said, "Our son has done nothing to us except save our race from extinction! For trying to kill him, you are killing our race!
As she said this, the giant witch let lose hundreds of energy balls. Tennor reached over, grabbed the Mirror Shield and ran up, contracting three ice balls and sending them at the wirch. She screamed and split and Koume and Kotake began an argument about their age before dissipating. Nabooru fell to the ground after being saved from the witches.
Tennor fainted from exaustion (not a blackout)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom