• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Hey! You wearing the helmet! Come over here!" The spirit with a helmet floated over to in front of Jacob. "I need my father." The ghost talked back in Jacob's voice. "Right hallway, second door to the left." Jacob thanked the ghost and headed toward the hallway.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor followed Jacob down the hall, but went through the wrong door.
Inside, a single spirit was sitting. It was a beautifal Hylian girl with blonde hair and a pink dress, "My name is Zelda," she said, "I have used magic to separate my soul from my body in order to keep myself safe from Ganondorf. I sense that you are against him. Please help me."

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob sighed. "Tennor will stay here with you. I have to go. Someone's life is on the line, but once he is safe, I'll come back." Jacob exited and went through the right door. As he entered, he saw a lone ghostly knight, holding a box, which had the artifact or was the artifact. "Father...." Jacob muttered. The knight put the box down and drew his sword. Now Jacob understood why he was kept alone. The artifact had manipulated his spirit because its last memory. Jacob remembered the flash back as he drew his sword and swung. It collided with his father's, and eventually Jacob pushed his father back. His dad, otherwise known as James, jumped over Jacob and tried to slash at his back, but Jacob knew the tatic very well and ducked. Jacob lit his sword on fire, and spun it untill it became a fire vortex. Jacob veered the vortex at James, but he picked up the artifact and threw it. Out of the box came Phantom Ganon. Jacob collided with it but bounced back. This manner continued, Jacob in his vortex, running into Phantom Ganon while swinging his sword but missing. Jacob finally struck true, and Phantom Ganon disinigrated. But he left behind the artifact, which was a golden mace. James walked over to his son and patted him on the back. "Well done, my son." James said, in a voice similar to Jacob's but older. Jacob got up and walked out of the room with his father and the golden mace, heading towards Arthur.

amaterasu

Writer
"Good job Jacob. Glad to see you're not freaking out anymore." Amaterasu said. "Ready to return to normal?" She asked, turning to Arthur's Spirit. Then she felt a disturbance. "Be right back." She said, running into the hallway and turning into the room with Zelda's Spirit in it. "Wha?" She said, before having another flashaback."

"You're pretty good on your ocarina." Link said. Ammy blushed. "Thanks. I heard the voice. Does this mean I could warp?" "Of course. Anybody who can hear the voice can warp." Link replied, before Navi popped out of his hat. "Hey! Listen! We need to meet Zelda in the Castle Garden! Remember?" She asked, tugging Link by his ear. "Okay, okay. Wanna come with?" Link asked Ammy. "Sure. Do you think that Epona could give us a ride? The Castle is a long way." she said. "Of course. I planned on taking her there anyway." Link replied, pulling out his Ocarina and playing Epona's Song. With a whinnie, Epona ran up and waited obidently for Amaterasu and Link to get on her back. "Yah!" Link said, as Epona began to run.
When they got to the castle, the guards recognized Link, but didn't let Amaterasu pass. "It's okay, she's with me." Link said when they objected. When they reached Zelda, she turned around and saw Link, then Ammy. "Hello, I am Zelda, Princess of Hyrule." She said to Amaterasu, giving a little bow. "I am Amaterasu, Outcast of Zora's Domain." Ammy said, kneeling and bowing her head to Zelda. She chuckled. "You don't have to bow to me. But hello. Are you a friend of Link's?" She asked. "Yes. He taught me some ocarina songs, and let me travel with him." Amaterasu said, standing up. "Glad to meet you." Zelda said. "I have a problem. I had another profacy dream, and in my dream, it said that when an Outcast Zora met you, to tell her this; 'When you are fifteen, you will meet Zelda's spirit in a place far in the desert, called the Spirit Temple. She will ask for your help, and you will need to follow her specific instructions.'" Zelda recited. "Wow. Talk about inportant." Link said, staring at Ammy. "Um. Okay... I guess I'll see you in a couple years then...." she said. "Navi said Link had to see you. Why?" "He needed to bring an 'Outcast Zora' to me. Guess he did!" Zelda said.
The flashback ended, and Amaterasu blinked. "Zelda, what do you need?" She asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"Zelda? Do you remember, a few years back? With Link in the Castle Garden? When you had another prophicy dream? You told me We had to help you. Where is your body?" Ammy asked. "Okay, may I ask what is going on?" Zant asked, walking in and leaning against the wall. "I see two spirits, and a crapton of real people, but...." His voiced trailed off.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob crouched down near Arthur and held out the golden mace. "Take it, Arthur. Don't swing it around, or very bad things will happen." Jacob left it at Arthur's feet and walked into Zelda's room and heard Zant's words. "You may have a relative here, Zant. I can see spirits too, since my dad"-Jacob gestured to James-"is here."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(I'll just RP as Zelda for now)
"Yes, I remember very well, Amaterasu. My body is being held captive in one of the many caverns underneath Ganindorf's Fortress. That is also where he keeps Link, though I do not know the exact placs of each," Zelda spoke and turned to Zant, introducing herself and saying, "This temple is full of those who have departed from this life, but are stuck in the form of a soul. The one who has entered has told the truth, as there are souls from all different species here. Search for the one you know and they will give you the answers you seek," she sounded certain of this last point, "So, now that there are more of you here, will you allow me to come with you?"
"I have no objections. Does anyone else?" Tennor asked.
(Oh yeah, and Amaterasu... are you working on another chapter or are you not posting them anmore? Just asking)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"I have no objections, and neither does my son." James replied. "On that note, does anyone know where the Gerudos moved the Life Artifact? I think I will need a physical body to help the group."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zelda smiled and a Golden Box appeared in her dainty hand, "This is the Artifact you seek, James. The Life Artifact. It can cause life for spirits nearby, as is it's power. The only other known items to contain this power are the Gold Mace, Spiritual Stones, Goddess Pearls, Sage Meddalions, and the Sacred Triforce. Without any of those, the spirits here can not thrive. As we leave with the Box and Mace, only the Sage Meddalion of Spirit, hidden deep within the temple, will keep the spirits here... but to defeat the menace Ganondorf, we must collect the Seven Sage Meddalions and the 3 Spiritual Stones. If we take it, then the spirits here will be forced to work for those who hold the Artifacts. The more artifacts, the stronger the Army."

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
"I'm always ready and willing to milady." Kaleb said, "Even if the skies and mountains fall, I will help you."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Then thank you for allowing me to come with you," Zelda grinned, "My qustion now is do you want ot begin by finding the Maddalions or going to save your friend?"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
James walked up to the Life Artifact and took it in his hands. He felt his body being brought back, with no wounds. When his body was finished, he gave the artifact back. "Well, I believe we have to save the Arthur fellow first. The Gold Mace can only allow his true spirit back in for a few days, so I think we should get to work on saving him." Jacob sighed. "How about some of us go for the Medallions and some of us help Arthur regain his sanity.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hmmm. I belive I know where to get Zora Tunics for the rest of you, but we will need some major equipment if we're ready to go to the Temples." Amaterasu said. She turned to Tennor, only to see that he had left. "Guess he went to find some spirits of relatives." she said. "We really need to help Arthur Zelda. If we don't get his sanity back, it'll be gone forever. I promise as soon as we help Arthur, we'll be able to help you immensly." Then an evil smile spread across Ammy's face. "Wait. I remember King Zora calling the Zora to see him give Ruto the Spiritual Stone of Water. He said it would be her engagment ring. So, I think Zant will be of assistance." she said.

(As soon as I get home, I'll post another chapter. I don't have the document where I am now, but I am still posting the story.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom