• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"All right, so we need to figure out wwhere this thing is," Tennor summarized, "So I suggest we move forward," then he dodged another tile and walked away from the light of the enterance.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Read the other pages and you will see that we have sadly had to turn down three or four pople before you. We are too far into the story to add another person. Sorry, Efrit!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"All right, that's it!" Tennor called and tackled Jacob, "What;s wrong with you? I've seen this happen before... you'll say you're all right, when in reality some evil thing has warped your mind. It could be the Temple Guardian, Twinrova, or even Ganondorf... but you are being poss-"
Tennor never finished, as his mind shut down and his vision went black.
He sat still and did nothing.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Riding down at full speed on Ochre, Kaleb entered the Temple from the air. This was just the distraction he needed to find the stranger that awaited him.

amaterasu

Writer
"Tennor! Go sit by the Snake Statues near the enterance!" Ammy yelled, to get him out of the way. "Yo Kaleb, what are you doing!" she said, turning to the now broken ceiling. "Jacob's being possesed by somthing like, every five minutes! Where were you!?" She screamed up at him, tackling Jacob as he once again tried to get up.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob's eyes went red, and his skin went on fire. Jacob shook Ammy off and yelled "FATHER!" as his skin went on fire. Jacob fainted and had a flashback......

A man and a woman carrying a baby boy ride through a burned forest, being chased by Gerudo. The wife fell off, the baby with her, but protected from the landing. "Run!!" The man shouted before he and his horse were pelted with a bunch of arrows. The woman got up and ran into the forest, losing the Gerudo in the process. The woman, who had been wounded, started her last breaths near a stump where she put her son. A young couple came along, and the woman explained everything she could about the child's father before falling to the ground, no longer breathing before she hit the floor. The couple picked up the baby and walked away, most definetly going back to their house.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor awoke to the scream.
It was a yell of, "FATHER!" one screamed by Jacob. He ran back to the group to see what happened. He was shocked at the sight.
Jacob lay on the floor, smoldering in a spot of sunlight. Ammy was on the ground next to him, in a defensive posture but obviously frightened. Arthur had fainted and Arthur's Spirit obviously amazed. Caleb had entered on his dragons and now he, along with everyone else, was staring at the spectacle before them.
Tennor ran to Jacob and crouched by him, dunking Jacob with his own canteen to cool him and oulling him out of the sun, afraid of what was happening.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob woke up, having full memory of what just happened. His powers had been enhanced at the presence of his dead father, who was somewhere in the temple, holding the artifact they needed. "My father.....he has the artifact."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Jacob," Tennor began, "You have a fever. Are you sure you want to go on? From what you'vetold us, your Father is dea-departed, and you're acting dillusional".

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob stuggled to get up. "N-no, you don't understand.....many spirits roam this temple, and they pass along artifacts, and whenver someone related to the spirit who has the artifact enters the temple, they go crazy for a little, but it wears off."

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob nodded. Jacob finally got on his feet, and a sudden new vision was activated in his eyes. He could see the spirits walking around, talking to each other, playing games, just as if they were in Castle Town. "Tennor.....there is more. I just found out that in addition to the crazy state, the person will start seeing the spirits who walk around the temple. There is alot of spirits here, and they are all acting like they aren't dead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom