• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP IC

"Older than me..." Ryoko whispered to himself. "But that means..."

Suddenly, he looked up, his grin matching the one on his mask.

"You're a Kokiri! I've always wanted to meet one of those! Forest children who never grow up. Hah!"

Mido gave him a sour look, and Ryoko shifted awkwardly.

"Sorry, not really a laughing moment, is it? Listen, Mido, you haven't lost all hope. I don't know for sure, but its possible that they might not kill the sages, merely rob them of their power. Again, I don't know for sure, but you musn't give up yet. Remember, if Ganondorf comes back, then NONE of us has any chance of staying alive."

[Not sure if the Hero would be in this timeline or not... At the end of OoT, he goes back to live the rest of his child life (and ends up disappearing into Termina or whatever). In Wind Waker, that bloodline of Link is gone, and it said the hero disappeared. So I would assume that means he doesn't exist within the world of this rp, and therefore we can't rely on him showing up at any point. Obviously its not my rp, just thinking 'aloud'. Perhaps whether the Gods flood Hyrule depends on whether or not our characters stop Ganondorf from being resurrected? Again, just thinking aloud.]

(You're right, he's not here for the sake of not being able to rely on him. also, I didn't get any notifications either guys, sorry about that.)

Daemon Looked at the masked figure and it wasn't until the zora returned with the news that the guardian of the water temple was gone aswell. "Hmm, then I suppose we must hurry and act faster than I had anticipated. Very well, we cannot just storm one of their lairs so I suggest we start making plans right away. We are only a small group against strong evil forces, the odds aren't in our favor. Perhaps we should have a look at the nearest temple, the forest temple. I know I said we cannot just storm their lairs, but we will have to see how far they've invaded us yet."

Ryoko finished tying a knot and looked at his creation. 'This is a really bad idea'.

Inside the horse's saddlebags had been a horseshoe and a coil of rope. Tying them together, he had made a crude grappling hook.

Swinging it around, he hurled it up, over the moat. It just barely reached, clattering on top of the wall and catching on something he couldn't see. Testing its weight, he swang across the moat and planted his feet on the wall.

About halfway up, the horseshoe slipped, and he tumbled all the way down into the moat. As a final insult, the horseshoe, only slowed slightly by the water, smacked him between the eyes and knocked him out cold.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Think you may be a few pages behind Drae :P))
Tennor and Mido stepped out of the woods and into the field. They adjusted to the sudden increase in light (since there were no longer trees blocking it from coming down) when Mido noticed them:
The smoke.
Pointing it out, the pair started running towards it.

(does anyone object I I have a second rp character? I'd like to see from the perspective of one of the cultists, but if that confuses things then I'm fine with not)

Yami stood in the centre of the burning town. In his ears were a pair of beeswax earplugs.

Around him stood the once-residents of Castle Town, turned into Re-Deads once again. The earplugs protected him from their piercing scream, and as they shuffled towards him, he pulled an ocarina out of his cloak and began to play a tune.

The Re-Deads cocked their heads, listening to the music. When the tune finished, they suddenly appeared to have lost interest in him, and meandered off in separate directions. Behind Yami, a group of hooded cultists emerged from the shadows. There were only eleven of them, but what they lacked in numbers they made up for with great power.

Yami raised his arms.

"Brothers and sisters! The cowards that dare to call themselves knights of Hyrule have retreated to their castle along with the Princess. Tomorrow, we shall march on the castle and capture her! Then, we travel to the Spirit Temple for the final sage. And finally, we resurrect GANONDORF!"

The name echoed around the stone walls.

"Tonight we must rest and gather our strength. For in the next two days - we change Hyrule forever."

"not good, not good not good not GOOD" These were the thoughts that littered Skipper's mind as he hurried through the vast Hyrule field, after talking to a ranch owner he put the pieces together that the 'Ryoko' character sole a horse and went off on his own to the burning Hyrule castle.
Skipper was going as fast as he could, though it was a steady pace, he could go faster, but that would risk burning his moter out.
As he moved on, a couple dozen stal-children came into sight, luckly, they were really spread out, this didn't stop Skipper groan out of annoyance as he had to slow down and aim with his bow to pick off any in his way.

Ryoko dreamed.

He dreamed he was standing in a huge, vast nothingness. In every direction was the whiteness of a sheet of paper.

He turned around and saw a beautiful red-haired woman, clad rather scantily in a dress of ivy. From her back, wide, iridescent wings sprouted.

"W-who are you?" he stuttered.

She smiled warmly, teasing him.

"Why, I'm the Great Fairy, of course."

He looked at her, dumbstruck, and opened his mouth to speak, but she shushed him with a single finger on his lips.

"You have a great part to play in what is to come, Hikari."

He gasped.

"How do you know my -"

"I know everything. And it is not only you who must play an important part. The others must as well."

"You mean... Daemon and Mido and those people?"

She nodded.

"Now, Hikari... WAKE UP!"

(Since I have a hard time keeping up for now, am also a bit busy with my studies etc. I will say Daemon left the lost woods aswell and when I find an opening I wll place him in the story again)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Keneth ran through the lost woods, but realized he went the wrong way, and turned around, but the group was gone.
"Uh oh. I'd better get out of here."
He ran through the forest trying to find his way out. He eventually made it into kokiri forest. After buying some supplies, and having a quick nap, Keneth exited the forest and entered Hyrule field. "Good to be out of there. Now where is everyon..." He noticed smoke in the distance, and a familiar little robot.
"There's somebody." He made his way towards Skipper. Along the way taking care of any monsters.

Ryoko awoke in a cave. He was lying in a shallow pool of water, but when he stepped out, his clothes remained dry.

"What magic is this?" he whispered.

On a stone altar in front of him lay a small blue object. When he stepped closer he saw that it was an instrument, an ocarina. Engraved on the side was a simple depiction of the Triforce.

He stared at it, perplexed at what a thing like that was doing here, then shrugged and pocketed the item.

Turning to his left, he saw that a corridor had been carved into rock. He followed it, guiding himself with a hand on the wall. Suddenly, the floor gave way beneath him, and he fell into darkness.

Skipper heard some ruckus behind him he saw Keneth coming towards him, with that, Skipper sighed a sigh of relief knowing that he was no longer alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom