• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Quotes.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
The Legend of Zelda has a great many memorable quotes. More memorable than most of us would probably think. Which one stood out to you the most? Mine was probably Kaepora Gaebora in Majora's Mask saying "But by no means should you grow impatient. Impatience causes uneasiness and distracts the heart":) Lets hear these quotes!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
One of my favorites is from Ganondorf:

The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!

Then, I'd say these probably are my favorites:

The right thing... what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?

Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?

Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?

Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?

Also, this one from the Happy Mask Salesman:

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.

Or;

You shouldn't have done that...
:P

“Haven’t you begun to understand? The kingdom being ruined and us left in this state… Isn’t it petty, little battles like this that have caused it? Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure… These feelings have vanished from our hearts.” ~ Igos du Ikana

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
'Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...' ~ Sheik, before teaching the Serenade of Water, Ocarina of Time.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Legend of Zelda has a great many memorable quotes. More memorable than most of us would probably think. Which one stood out to you the most? Mine was probably Kaepora Gaebora in Majora's Mask saying "But by no means should you grow impatient. Impatience causes uneasiness and distracts the heart":) Lets hear these quotes!
Dude that's awesome we both have the same Favorite Quote apart from that it would when Hero's Shade says A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Keapora's Quote helped me realize how anger effects yourself and the people around you.

Hero's Shade Quote made me realize that sometimes courage is 1 of the things you need to pull through the worst/ though times.

Conor

the over analysing guy
In a time when I had no access to the internet this quote confused me and rendered me stuck for weeks.

"GRUMBLE GRUMBLE"

I have no idea how kids figured that out in NES days :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"[...]meet with the usual words on the usual street" King...owait.

"But that's okay, we'll be friends forever, won't we?" - Saria [This started my love for LinkxSaria, relationship and friendship wise]
"[...]A wimp is still a wimp, huh?" - Mido
"[insert Irish kilt joke here]" - Fado, TWW :right:

Those are only a couple of quotes I remember, I saved a lot more somewhere.

"I'm so happy you did this for me, even though I'm a complete stranger to you."
~Ilia

"These toys are to much for you. I demand that you give them to me!"
~Ganondorf

"Link,...I...see ya..."
~Midna

"Hey, if you see Link...could you tell him...I'm sorry?"
~Mido

"It's a mysterious thing. The power of the gods. The golden triangles. The Triforce."
~some random guy we all talk to because that line is so cool

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days" ~ Sheik

also, not really a zelda quote, but relevant to the series no less
“A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever.”
- Shigeru Miyamoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom