• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Pc Case Mod

Djinn

and Tonic
That does not look to be all that difficult at all. In fact I think the most annoying thing to do on it would be to cut that large Z out of the side panel and cover it with plexiglass. Everything else is selective painting and those swords on the side are sold on ebay. You should be able to get someone to do something like this for you for much less than $300.

That does not look to be all that difficult at all. In fact I think the most annoying thing to do on it would be to cut that large Z out of the side panel and cover it with plexiglass. Everything else is selective painting and those swords on the side are sold on ebay. You should be able to get someone to do something like this for you for much less than $300.

Yeah a friend of mine used to Mod his PC cases, gave up in the end as they take too much time to do, especially if you want the quality to be good.

I've seen better case mods but still, it's Zelda :)

That needs to be shown at Quake Con, that or people should make Zelda themed cases to show off. I know that they already had ridiculous computers as well as cases but I didn't see any thing game themed, at least I'm sure I didn't.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Thats amazing, but theres a few things i'd change. instead of the Z being clear, make it gold. And some of the gold on the case could be more glossy. But thats about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom