• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda On Minecraft!!! Playthrough Series!!!

Zelda On Minecraft!!!! - YouTube

Here is my "Zelda on Minecraft" Series where I play a fantastic Zelda mod on minecraft!! This adventure map was made by Gary520 and is fantastic!!!! Obviously nothing like the real Zelda titles like OoT, but is still very fun to play and brings back great memories as I haven't played OoT for so long!!! Many maps are based on maps on Zelda titles, like Lake Hylia.

Hope you guys enjoy my playthrough!! More videos of it will be uploaded over time. Currently the playthrough is up to the third dungeon. Subscribe if you enjoyed it and please leave likes and comments!!! If you didn't like it, it's understandable, but please leave some comments for how I can improve!

If you guys own minecraft and wanna try this mod out, here's the link to download it
[1.2.4][AC] Zelda Adventure V0.9.7 (432.830+ DL's) - Minecraft Forum

*This mod is not completely done yet, but so far there are about 6 dungeons that have been made!!

Thanks, but I'd appreciate if you ACTUALLY watch one of the videos xD You replied to this thread 3 minutes after I posted it, and the videos are about 8-10 minutes long each :/

i watched 2 minutes of you first vid then left my reply then continued watching them and i do like them, they are quite enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom