• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Music Worth Having?

I think it's safe to say that one of my favorite things, if not my favorite thing, about the Legend of Zelda series is the music. I remember being super happy when Skyward Sword came out with a soundtrack last year. (I'm actually listening to it right now.)
My question is, do you know of any cool Zelda songs that would be worth having?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...while I don't personally like it, the Skyward Sword OST is actually pretty great to own.

Next comes the spectacular Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphonic CD. I do believe SS comes with the CD or something like that, but needless to say it's freaking amazing!

Last edited:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
None, the weakest part of the seires, next to the series' namesake, is the music itself. I mean, you have awful renditions such as the original overworld theme, the Song of Healing, Zelda's Lullaby, and Gerudo Valley. I have personally never wanted to chop my ears off until I played Zelda...xD

Nah, I like the music in Zelda a fair amount, I listed some of my favorites. The music is actually one of the stronger points if you ask me. Stone Tower Temple for example; the music actually reflects your emotions, you're running out of time and it's hopeless. You see that chest there? Well, you can't open it because its upside down. But then you realize you can open that chest you just have to press the A button.

Deeds

no text
None, the weakest part of the seires, next to the series' namesake, is the music itself. I mean, you have awful renditions such as the original overworld theme, the Song of Healing, Zelda's Lullaby, and Gerudo Valley. I have personally never wanted to chop my ears off until I played Zelda...xD

Nah, I like the music in Zelda a fair amount, I listed some of my favorites. The music is actually one of the stronger points if you ask me. Stone Tower Temple for example; the music actually reflects your emotions, you're running out of time and it's hopeless. You see that chest there? Well, you can't open it because its upside down. But then you realize you can open that chest you just have to press the A button.

Don't understand if you really like it or not, maybe I'm missreading things, haha. If you don't like it more then a fair amount, you're crazy - best logic going.

I love the music in Zelda, I think that Ocarina of Time had the best soundtrack/music that any game has ever had, let alone in the Zelda series.
- Lost Woods
- Gerudo Valley
- Song of Storms
- Zelda's Lullaby

The list just goes on.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Don't understand if you really like it or not, maybe I'm missreading things, haha. If you don't like it more then a fair amount, you're crazy - best logic going.

I love the music in Zelda, I think that Ocarina of Time had the best soundtrack/music that any game has ever had, let alone in the Zelda series.
- Lost Woods
- Gerudo Valley
- Song of Storms
- Zelda's Lullaby

The list just goes on.

Nice xD. A fair amount to me is actually yes, I do like the music. To me it's the best music in a game or even movie.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
All Zelda music is incredible. I'm not sure what you mean by "having", though – as in, official soundtrack or something? Download?

My favorite music probably comes from Spirit Tracks, since imo, it's got the best soundtrack; just check out Realm Overworld (or Overworld Adventure, depending on where you're getting it from). Skyward Sword music, as well, it absolutely beautiful, and Ocarina obviously has some good tunes in there. Stone Tower Temple and Molgera's Theme are also a few of my favorites. And don't even get me started on Ballad of the Wind Fish. The credits themes from almost every game are really great, too. Oh! And like Spirit of Rutela pointed out, this is EXTREMELY awesome.

When I was downloading Zelda music to my iPad, I just found a huge list of downloads from one game and took a bunch of random songs. I now have a beautiful playlist filled with excellent music. It's so amazing.

Stone Tower Temple for example; the music actually reflects your emotions, you're running out of time and it's hopeless. You see that chest there? Well, you can't open it because its upside down. But then you realize you can open that chest you just have to press the A button.
Either you just referenced PeanutButterGamer, or this is one strange coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom