• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Masks

Do you guys think they might make another Zelda game where Link gets a lot of masks, like in Majora's Mask? I think they most likely won't but it could still be a possibility they will. Thats what I think, and if they do make a Zelda game with a lot of masks in it I hope they are cooler and I know the fierce diety mask was cool. I also hope there is good use to the masks. I don't want masks where their use is terrible. I want to use them in puzzles and I want them to be good puzzles. But apparently, thats what I think and I want you to tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Alar

Clothed in Green
I think that Majoras Mask is gonna be the only time when the entire game is based upon masks.The only time Masks will appear in a zelda game again would be some thing like a trading sequence similar to OoT but besides that i don't think ,Masks will appear in a zelda game again , at least not for a long time.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I don't really think that other games will be based on masks, but they might have masks.

i don't think they could make another Mask based game that is better than MM. The only way i see that happening is if Majora's mask actually came back and every single one of the other masks were new. I do think it would be cool to have the deku, goron and zora mask in another game though, but only because i like playing as the other races

they good put like 5 masks with powers like majoras mask's masks but they are probly gonna put transformer type item in ss

I agree with ya'll. Its very unlikely that they'll ever create another mask based game again but they could still throw in one or two masks into future games. If they do then those masks will probably be either optional or only a little important. But it seems as though that probably wont be happening either any time soon.

Pikacondon

Title.
The amazing Masks must make a big return. I think they weren't just for MM. there is a possibillity of masks in SS, see my mini-essay in "SS: Villain" and you'll see why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom