• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Manga

Beeker

Wild Card
You don't have to read the mangas in order, as they are standalone.(except for Ocarina of Time and Four Swords, they come in two volumes).

And, I would suggest reading them, they are really good. They cover the main story yet add new twists to them. I'd recommend them ;)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It is awesome!!! I love to read them all over again, especially Ocarina of Time.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
About the Zelda mangas, are they supported by Nintendo? Do the manga's reflect a deeper understanding to the games, or are these just non-canon twists in the manga storyline?

What I'm really asking is, should these manga's be taken as facts for the Zelda series? Or are these just fan-made theories or something?

I'm asking all of this because I don't want to get the Zelda storylines and timelines mixed up with something that isn't "real" and not supported by Nintendo.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I have not read the Zelda Mangas, so I cannot tell you weather they are good, or if you have to read them in order (I would suspect you don't.) I can say that they are (from other's comments on the mangas) probably something to check out! :)

(I would like to warn you however the Zelda Mangas are non-cannon and are not always a reliable source for information on the story, charictars, and so on. The best source for information on Zelda would be the games their selves, or info directly from Nintendo.)

Aside from that I say, check 'em out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom