• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda; Live Action Short Film

What opponents would you like to see in a live action Zelda film?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

moses

this is my first time posting in any forum ever, on this site or any other- i am sorry if this is not the right place for this post----
I am seeking one or two people who love Zelda to consult with me as I try to produce a live-action Zelda short. I am aiming to create a short film (5-8 minutes) that is dark and gritty and tastefully serious with a Link that doesn't speak and using as little CGI as possible.
The Zelda series has inspired and connected so many people over the past few decades and I want to create something which is well grounded in the lore. Most of my experience playing these games was having to watch my two older brothers play thru them (my turn rarely came!) and I would love to work with one or two people who are well versed and opinionated about the series; thru video conferencing and emails etc.
I will credit whoever I work with and it is a great opportunity to contribute back to this series. Thanks.

Use a redead because Dark Link is over used and is often tacky.

I think using a redead knight like the ones in Twilight Princess, something where you could use a lot of props and costume rather than a lot of make up to get the tradiational naked Ocarina of Time Redead look and avoid it looking bad.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd go for a ReDead. Dark Link is overused and isn't very interesting. I'd really like to see something more creepy and horror based so an OOT style ReDead would be the one to go for, then it would all be about getting a tall and very thin actor to play the role. Someone with a background in dance would be a good choice as they would know all about how to bring the ReDead to life through body movement alone seeing as it wouldn't be a spoken part.

I'd go for a ReDead. Dark Link is overused and isn't very interesting. I'd really like to see something more creepy and horror based so an OOT style ReDead would be the one to go for, then it would all be about getting a tall and very thin actor to play the role. Someone with a background in dance would be a good choice as they would know all about how to bring the ReDead to life through body movement alone seeing as it wouldn't be a spoken part.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom