• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda II, The Adventure of Link: Why Do You Enjoy/ Love It So Much?

How do you rank the game (among Zelda´s) ?

• It is Nr1, the best!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 3

• Top 5

• Worst!!

• Something else

• Total voters

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Well, there have been quite a lot of threads during the years, concerning the difficulty of this fascinating game (something that is quite hard for me as an old-schooler to understand). There is also a relatively new thread about this game and what it did for the series. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ture-of-Link-What-It-Did-for-the-Zelda-Series

My thread is however a bit different. I do not ask for what it did but: Why do you enjoy or love it? What (if anything) makes this game extremly good and fun to play?

My answer is the combat system (and the way in which you fight the enemies). It is very different in this game (compared to the other Zelda´s) and requiere some skills if you want to master it but I believe that is one of the strenghts this game has. I do not think that a game must be a "role model" to be a great one. If they had continued making the Zelda games with Zelda II as a template, I guess it could have been a disastrous decision and I am not even sure that I would have liked it. But as the game it became, it is a masterpiece!

(This is my 1000th post!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom