• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Half Sheikah?

Z

Zora Boy

Just something I thought of one day. If anyone has any evidence to disprove me, pleeeeease share it. See, as much as it makes me want to commit hara-kiri, I have not played TP and am currently in the middle of playing WW (my step brothers sold the gamecube for xbox games :mad: and I havn't been able to get one until recently.) Anyways, it occured to me that Sheik has red eyes and Zelda has blue. This lead me onto a road of thinking. How does Zelda change her eye color? After all, Zelda takes place in ancient times, although it may have some futuristic items in it (I loooooooooooooooooooooooove the hookshot!) there are no records of anything that would be contact lenses.
I passed myself off as a Sheikah
and hoped that you would return.
-Zelda

It's hard to pass yourself off as another race. Even with training from Impa. I think, that the king may have had an affair with Impa (since we never really see Zelda's mother and Impa was Zelda's caretaker) or at least one of the Sheikah. I know that might be a little to racy for Nintendo, but No More Heros was made, wasn't it? So let me know what you think, or anything that will disproove me and I will continue playing WW. ...Holy crap that boat can talk!

Zelda is the Seventh Sage for one, and she's also the chosen wielder of the Triforce of Wisdom which is the very magic oriented piece of the Triforce. Changing her eye color by magical means wouldn't be a hard task in the least. The differences between the Sheikah and Hylians isn't really that much of a difference either... They're still the most human shaped race existent in Hyrule.

I really don't see any evidence to support this at all really.

I mean Hylians can use magic and Zelda has the triforce of wisdom, she also displays the extent of her magic. Really she can change her clothes/ physique/ skin colour in a heartbeat so why cant she change her eye colour too?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Zelda had to become a master of disguise to escape from Ganondorf; she takes advantage of lots of smoke and mirrors to alter her appearance, in addition to more traditional disguises.

However, there is no evidence to suggest that the king had an affair with Impa; there are much simpler ways to change eye colour. There isn't a need to come up with something that complex to explain the red eyes; as stated by Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is probably the most accurate.
Secondly, the Sheikah are not really another race; they are analogous to a different ethnic group from Hylians. They undergo training (as Zelda did) to perform acrobatic acts and other physical feats, in addition to stealth and skills with weaponry; these are not "innate" abilities of Sheikah, merely abilities we associated with the group.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'm sorry but that is a little fare-fetched theory. But I think it was stated that Zelda actually TURNS INTO a young Sheikah boy by using magic.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm sorry but that is a little fare-fetched theory. But I think it was stated that Zelda actually TURNS INTO a young Sheikah boy by using magic.
There is nothing in the game that explicitly states Zelda uses magic to adopt the persona of Sheik; it is also not stated in the game that Sheik is a "boy." The game explains it as a disguise or persona; the only thing that appears remotely magical is the flash of light when Zelda changes from or to her Sheik disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom