• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Abbreviations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I really think we should make a set list of abbreviations for Zelda games so that none of us are confused. Here it is:

ALttP or LtP: A Link to the Past
OoT: Ocarina of Time
OoA: Oracle of Ages
OoS: Oracle of Seasons
FS: Four Swords
FSA: Four Swords Adventures
FSAE: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
WW: Wind Waker
TP: Toilet Paper (lol jk) Twilight Princess
MM: Majora's Mask
TLoZ: The Legend of Zelda
AoL or ZII: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
MC: The Minish Cap
LA: Link's Awakening
LADX: Link's Awakening DX
OoT3D: Ocarina of Time 3D
OoTMQ: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
OoTMQ3D: Ocarina of Time Master Quest 3D
PH: Phantom Hourglass
ST: Spirit Tracks
WoG: Wand of Gamelon
FoE: Faces of Evil
ZA: Zelda's Adventure
SS: Skyward Sword

Alright, that's all I can think of at the moment so reply if you find anything else.

:triforce: HylianHero

Oops, I probably should have previewed this thread first. Every time I typed a "D" then a colon (:) it changed it to a horror face automatically. I didn't mean for it to do that

Oops, I probably should have previewed this thread first. Every time I typed a "D" then a colon it changed it to a horror face automatically. I didn't mean for it to do that

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
There really isn't any room for discussion here as most people on the site already know all the game abbreviations, and you already listed pretty much all of them so there really isn't anything to add.

Also, just as an fyi, you can use the noparse tag to get around the smiley thing: [noparse][noparse]:D[/noparse][/noparse] will show up as [noparse]:D[/noparse]

ThreadClosed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom