• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda for Game of the Year Video

T

tdub154420

Made a video promoting Zelda for GOTY, not only for the VGA's but for G4's deathmatch. If you haven't already, go vote at G4's website for Skyward Sword as GOTY. And if you have, tell someone else to do so.

[video=youtube;hvfnuTUX4TQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfnuTUX4TQ[/video]

I

Impa The Great

Dude the place to vote LoZ SS is at this link vga.spike.com . again vga.spike.com go there and vote it for best AA game (action-adventure) and GOTY

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Dude the place to vote LoZ SS is at this link vga.spike.com . again vga.spike.com go there and vote it for best AA game (action-adventure) and GOTY
I dont think they actually let us vote. They just say which one was most voted for, but it doesnt effect the winner. Thats picked by a certain group of people.

T

tdub154420

I was confused about that too....I got the feeling they just are having people vote for a bonus "fan voted" GOTY....I think they're going to decide the GOTY for the VGA's

I'm quite frankly surprised at how good this game is doing in rating for "game of the year". Don't get me wrong, there is no doubt in my mind that it deserves the nomination; but I was sure that it would be ousted by Arkham City and Skyrim. Seems that it might best them, which I am happily surprised about.

T

tdub154420

Love the video, but I'm disappointed that it basically kept showing the same footage over and over again.

Thanks! And I agree, I wanted to fight a lot more bosses and a lot more enemies but for each boss or enemy I had to play them once for the long shot, then quit go back and fight them again with the camera strapped to the Wii remote. And if the footage sucked I'd go back and do it again. I must've played 5-6 hours just to get the footage I did. After the earth temple I decided that was enough. I swear I know the dialogue of the first hour of the game by heart now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom