• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon: Yea or Nae?

Do you like Zelda Dungeon

• Yea

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Nae

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • ???

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I enjoy it. Not quite as much as I used to but it’s still great. Right now it’s not about the game as much as it is the people. So many people on this site ive grown really close to. These are people I’ll likely never meet irl but have played a big part in my life over the past year and a half and I genuinely look forward to talking to.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
The only thing I hate is when threads that aren't even close to grey areas get moved to LL for no reason.

I had a hitbox discussion thread moved from general gaming for not contributing to discussion. A Hitbox thread. In the Gaming forum. Not contributing to discussion.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The only thing I hate is when threads that aren't even close to grey areas get moved to LL for no reason.

I had a hitbox discussion thread moved from general gaming for not contributing to discussion. A Hitbox thread. In the Gaming forum. Not contributing to discussion.

Sometimes the mods can be wacky. Watch out for that Ninja character as he’ll steal your onions. :eek:nion:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom