• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Steam Group

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
My Steam name's the same, Aero_Dynamic

By the way, a link to the group would be nice, so we don't have to look through the list even though it's not very tedious too ;)

David

But you called me here...
My Steam name's the same, Aero_Dynamic

By the way, a link to the group would be nice, so we don't have to look through the list even though it's not very tedious too ;)

I found the group with a simple search for "Zelda Dungeon" in the community section. You should be able to find it by doing that.

Oh hai dere. Finally managed to grab Steam. Mah username is denvoros. Do we do anything with this group...?

Not really, but I think that if we can get enough people to join the Steam group then we can get something going. Team Fortress 2 is always a possibility, and it is free. It's a good enough game to get some matches going. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will also be a fun game that the group could play, although it won't be free like Team Fortress 2. We could try and set up an actual team on certain games too, then the group could go against other clans.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
In the future with the group, I do want to try some stuff, such as screenshot competitions or gatherings on games like TF2 or Super Monday Night Combat (I have yet to get it, though).

Also, I'm suprised I didn't add a link for the group. o_O

Last but not least, I had to remove the ATI and NVIDIA offers from the OP since apparently those offers are no longer valid.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
right now teamforteress 2 is updating....... 1 day 1 hr........... no, now its 1 day and 4 hrs left. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom