• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda cosplay

Hi everyone!

Since most/if not all of us here are avid Zelda fans, I was wondering if any of you have cosplayed as a character from the LoZ series.

If yes, why did you choose to be that particular character?
If not, what character would you cosplay if you could/wanted to and why?

For now my only cosplay is Hyrule Warriors Link. Will plan to do BoTW Link later on.
I've been a huge Zelda fan ever since my first Zelda game which was Alttp and I've always wanted to be Link. Decided on HW (even though it's non-canon) because scarves. Originally wanted to do TP Link, but the scarf from HW just got me. XD

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Hello Sicarius! :)

cosplay is awesome! <3 I have done a couple of cosplays, but Ill admit most of them are zelda related! ^^, not atall biased
*jk*
I love Princess Zelda, So i have done a the wind waker princess zelda, twilight princess princess zelda, a link between worlds princess zelda, adult princess zelda from ocarina of time... and I am also planning on doing Hyrule warriors princess zelda someday in the future! :)
my tww zelda cosplay being my profile pic~

I choose to cosplay princess zelda, cause ever since I started playing zelda...... Zelda was always a character I greatly respected and admired.
I wanted to be like her, back then ofcourse I didnt know about cosplay... not even that costumes existed so I could actually dress like her... I just always felt, I wanted to be more like Zelda. <3

Hello Sicarius! :)

cosplay is awesome! <3 I have done a couple of cosplays, but Ill admit most of them are zelda related! ^^, not atall biased
*jk*
I love Princess Zelda, So i have done a the wind waker princess zelda, twilight princess princess zelda, a link between worlds princess zelda, adult princess zelda from ocarina of time... and I am also planning on doing Hyrule warriors princess zelda someday in the future! :)
my tww zelda cosplay being my profile pic~

I choose to cosplay princess zelda, cause ever since I started playing zelda...... Zelda was always a character I greatly respected and admired.
I wanted to be like her, back then ofcourse I didnt know about cosplay... not even that costumes existed so I could actually dress like her... I just always felt, I wanted to be more like Zelda. <3

Dang!!! That's a lot of Zelda love XD. Glad to find another cosplayer! Heyos~. Two of my other friends are also in the process of making Queen Zelda from HW to go with my HW Link. Ahaha. Thanks for sharing!

I have created a cosplay, though its not spcific. It looks like a combination of TP and SS link but closer to TP.
I have made it with clothes that we didnt use anymore so it doesnt have much detail either but its pretty cool.
I havent had the chance to wear it yet, though, because there are no gaming events where I am...

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I haven't but I'd be Link, after all he IS my main in smash 4 WiiU. And I already have a master sword and Hylian shield prop.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I made a cosplay which mix Luigi's and Link's outfits, because I wanted a cosplay related to Link but with something which makes it original.
I really enjoy the reactions around me when I'm in convention, between those who don't understand, those who are surprised/disgusted and those who debate about if this is Link or Luigi x)
Tby5GtW.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-4_10-59-34.png
    upload_2016-10-4_10-59-34.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 5
Tby5GtW.jpg

Now this is quite original indeed. x]

I have created a cosplay, though its not spcific. It looks like a combination of TP and SS link but closer to TP.
I have made it with clothes that we didnt use anymore so it doesnt have much detail either but its pretty cool.
I havent had the chance to wear it yet, though, because there are no gaming events where I am...

I hope you find a gaming con soon so you can wear your original cosplay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I cosplayed link a few times cause hes the most recogmizable. Ill post pics when I get home.

Heres a picture of my link cosplay, not a great pic but the best I had on hand.

Attachments

• IMG_1448515885882-234275881.jpg
    IMG_1448515885882-234275881.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! Did you have lots of fun being Link? Is that OoT Link?

Thanks for sharing :) I'll post a picture too.
Its kinda a mix of links. It was tons of fun. Of course there was a share of people who thought I was peter pan but that only made it cooler when people recognized me. I remember one teacher (this was costume day at school) asked me "Are you dressed as Link?" I said yeah. She reached into her bag and pulled out her zelda addition 3ds xl. I showed off my basic blue 3ds. It was great.

Is taht you in the pic? It looks so good.

Its kinda a mix of links. It was tons of fun. Of course there was a share of people who thought I was peter pan but that only made it cooler when people recognized me. I remember one teacher (this was costume day at school) asked me "Are you dressed as Link?" I said yeah. She reached into her bag and pulled out her zelda addition 3ds xl. I showed off my basic blue 3ds. It was great.

Is taht you in the pic? It looks so good.

Yes, that is me. Thank you so much! :D I really tried my best to look close to HW Link. The top picks that people called me that were not Link were:
1. Zelda (half of them were for the trololol) 2. Peter Pan 3. Robin Hood 4. Random Elf.

But throughout times in cons, I find it was always the most exciting when people knew who I was and definitely wanted a picture or appreciated the work/effort I put into the cosplay. I'm sure you put lots of effort into yours too!

You have a pretty cool teacher. I think I have only had one professor who knew/plays video games. But I didn't interact with him much because the lecture hall was large.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Hi everyone!

Since most/if not all of us here are avid Zelda fans, I was wondering if any of you have cosplayed as a character from the LoZ series.

If yes, why did you choose to be that particular character?
If not, what character would you cosplay if you could/wanted to and why?

For now my only cosplay is Hyrule Warriors Link. Will plan to do BoTW Link later on.
I've been a huge Zelda fan ever since my first Zelda game which was Alttp and I've always wanted to be Link. Decided on HW (even though it's non-canon) because scarves. Originally wanted to do TP Link, but the scarf from HW just got me. XD

I need the master sword so I can finally get rid of GANONDORF!! (spider in my room)

I'd certainly love to do it. I've given it a lot of thought, and I'd love to do Zant, and I might be a decent Ganondorf, mostly given his height. Both of them do wear a ton of armor though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom