• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Book

I am writing a book, about Ocarina of Time.
It is based on the original story, the manga and of course my own thoughts.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get it published etc. I'm just writing for my own fun :)

However...
If a book as such would come out: Would you buy it? Give it as a present? Recommend it to non-Zelda fans?
I'd like to hear your thoughts about the matter.

ps: If some one has a good idea for in the book I'd like to hear it.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
There is a odd story published like this. Look up the Silent Hero: A Tribute to the Legend of Zelda. It's different from your idea though. I would buy it on my Kindle just because it's zelda.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
There is a odd story published like this. Look up the Silent Hero: A Tribute to the Legend of Zelda. It's different from your idea though. I would buy it on my Kindle just because it's zelda.

This book is free on iTunes. I downloaded it and have read the first few pages and it is pretty good. Is it not free for the Kindle?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
So long as it doesn't come out as just a compilation of everything Zelda you can think of and actually becomes a coherent story, then yes, I definitely would buy it and reccomend it.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
I would buy it if the story was well written and detailed. I love books that paint a vivid picture of the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom