• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda As a Blonde or a Brunette???

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do you prefer Zelda as a blonde like in many of the games, such in as OoT, or as a brunette, like in TP?(I think she was a brunette in that game... It looked like she was)

I, personally, prefer her as a brunette. I've always like brunettes better anyway. I just thought this topic was one on the minds of many other guys( =) ), and decided I should post something about it. Assuming this HASN'T been already posted. I didn't bother to check.

Djinn

and Tonic
I like to think of her appearances in OoT and TP are the most iconic and what comes to my mind when I think of Zelda. So I would say brunette.

Princess Zelda has switched between blond and brunette almost as many times as Link. And even then some artists get confused and give a brunette Zelda blond hair.
Evolution_of_Zelda_by_Nelde.png

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I like her blonde, probably because I'm partial to them because I am blonde. But, I also like the sort of blended streaky look of Twilight Princess but with more blonde. I still think a more blondish Zelda really fits her.

Nicole

luke is my wife
In TP, I didn't think of Zelda as a brunette as much as I thought of her as a dirty blonde, as did I think Link was. I never really payed attention to it, I suppose. I don't know, I'm brunette myself, and I don't like very blonde characters. In video games, very blonde characters look yellow-ish.

I personlly like brown with blonde streaks. I think that looks very pretty, whether it be in a video game or real life. :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I personlly like brown with blonde streaks. I think that looks very pretty, whether it be in a video game or real life. :)

I know I love that kind of hair! I actually have that kind of hair, and I still do not know if it is brown or blond, I just think of it as dirty blond. I don't really like when Zelda's hair is way too blond, because she kind of reminds me of a Barbie doll that way.... :P
So I guess I would stick with the dirty blond hair color. Let's face it; Link and Zelda's hair change in almost every game, mostly because of the different artists who draw them.

K

Kanagamer

I really liked her as a brunette, I thought it was a better look for her in general. OOT is my favorite of the zelda games by far, but TP's model for Zelda was just so much prettier.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
It depends on the style of game. In the more realistic games, I prefer her hair colour as it appeared in TP. I found it was much too bright and glaring in OoT.
However, in the more cartoon-y games, blonde is definately a nice choice. It fits better with the rest of her than brown would, IMO.

A

AllenMan

I wouldn't mind a redhead Zelda but I like the TP color hair more then anything else, its looks more natural and goes with her style.

Zelda looks more pretty with Brown/Burnette hair. It suit's her more perfectly.
When Zelda has blond hair, I think of my mother, and that is a sight that I don't want to see.

I thought she was blonde in Twilight Princess? Like dirty/dishwater blond. She looks better with that kind of hair than the OoT blonde @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom