• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda Art Made by My Wife

P

PrinnyLink

linkzelda.jpg
:)Please Enjoy Her Art she make these art for me but i wanted to share one of my fave :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hmmm.....you must excuse me for pointing this out, but there is a piece of Zelda fanart I am familiar with from one of my favorite artists on pixiv that this does resemble a little too closely to overlook mention of. Please see below:

11599767.jpg
attachment.php

So I must ask, does your wife often use other people's artwork as direct references for her own? Now, I think it's great to use other art as a source of inspiration, but I don't think it's a good idea to imitate something too closely if the work is intended to be an original piece you mean to claim credit for yourself. If someone else can recognize just by looking at it that other art was probably used as a reference and not mentioned, it's not the best sign.

However, I mean this speaking as a general practice. I understand that your wife probably just wanted to do some art for the two of you for fun and likely didn't intend anything more than that. I actually just mean to say this as a general tip in the future though. Otherwise, I hope she continues her work, and you both continue to enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
P

PrinnyLink

She use it as a base then gose fro mt make her own art mainly the pose is use the clothes or what are changed thoe but i understand wear u come from the art is mainly just to treat me scen i love her art but i felt like shareing thats all Nothing more more just for me and her she dose the art

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom