• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And The Gang RP

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Okay, so, I made a sign-up thread for Zelda And The Gang with the stories and everything so if you want to join this RP just go there. But, for people who already signed up, here's the actually RP! Let's get this party STARTED!

Saya
Walking and trips.
"WAAAAAH!"

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Ganondorf sits in his throne. Happy and content, he leans back.
The wind is blowing, it is the essence of change....
Ganondorf looked to a wall, of which it had a crack, and nodded.
It had been years since Link completed his journey, and Ganondorf felt immense satisfaction in this revival.
Ganondorf took 3 leaves from the ever rare Gerudo sapple, and funneled it's essence into a vial.
"Moe!", Ganondorf barked. "Take this too Links apple tree! Uncork and poor the poison in that tree and return!"
Ganondorf watched with content as the Moblin did his deed. He slyly grinned as Link slaughtered the pig, and took an apple from his tree to heal what little damage was caused.
"Link is completely out of the picture! ", Ganondorf shouted. Now, Ganondorf left for more preparations. There would be no way to determine Links sickness now. As now, Link is helpless to fight against the coming war.....

HyrulePug

(Oh, cool! Thanks, Lozjam! I originally thought it would just be a cold or something but I like this story better! Awesome job! You're a great writer!)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((First person is how I roll.))

Tower-
I silently sit at the corner table of the Castle Town Tavern, sipping a mug of ale off by myself. My size, being too large to properly stand up in here and forcing me to crawl unless I sit on the floor, makes everyone scared of me. Even the roughest, toughest of fighters are afraid of my presence, and they all cower at the other side of the tavern. I'm surprised the barkeeper hasn't kicked me out yet, probably because of how I could crush him between two fingers. I just sit their, enjoying my ale and thinking about who I might meet next in my adventures.

HyrulePug

Saya
Walks in the Castle Town Tavern. And goes to the barkeeper. "Gimme a milk!" Narrows her eyes. "In a dirty cup!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ravio is over by Link, scared of his illness. "Come on, Mr. Hero! You can't give up now!" He says, luckily visiting Hyrule while troubles brew in Lorule.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visola yawns as she walks through Castle Town, receiving many odd looks. Zoras don't venture far out of water.

HyrulePug

Saya
The barkeeper gives her the milk and she sips it, trying to look cool. After she sips she looks ominously at the other people in the tavern, but no one seems even the tinniest bit scared of her since she's a 2-3 foot tall Deku Scrub with a milk mustache. In fact, one knight laughs at her. She notices him. "Do you laugh at me, sir?" she asks him. "Yes!" the knight roars, still laughing. Saya jumps up and flings herself across the room at the knight's face.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Tower-
I look a bit peculiarly at the Deku Scrub. ("Seems odd to find a little thing like that here...") I think ,before finishing my mug of ale. As soon as I get on my knees to crawl to the barkeep, and possibly the Deku Scrub, she flings herself at a knight. As if my instincts kick in, I crawl as fast as I can, which isn't all too quick, and I grab the Deku Scrub and pry her from his face. "Why do you fight? What did this man do to you?" I say, my voice almost like a quiet roar.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Vis sighs as she heard noise in a tavern. "This is why I should never leave the water." She enters to see a flying Deku Scrub.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
A dark shadow appeared within the tavern, momentarily, a world of ruin appeared. Disrupting the chaos, the shadow grew. Wielding a sword etched with an upside down triforce, and tunic of black, the figure stepped forward. With pelting red eyes, the figure stepped forward. The figure saw the two fighting cohorts, and laughed. He then walked out of the bar, leaving a a broken lantern in his wake. The bar caught fire, and caused mass hysteria

HyrulePug

Saya
"He laughed at me! He's a meanie!" Saya screams at the giant who is holding her by her head. She doesn't flinch one bit at the giant while the knight tries to walk away quietly, which is hard since he has heavy armer on that clinks. Saya wipes away her milk mustache with her little arm. Then, she swings back and forth in an attempt to get herself out of the giant's grip. "Who are you, anyway?" Saya asks the giant, still swinging.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Tower-
I continue to hold the Deku Scrub with relative ease. "When someone laughs, ignore them." I say, watching the squirming Deku scrub for a bit as she asks who I am. "Tower." I set down the Deku Scrub as a dark figure appears out of the corner of my eye, smashing a lantern and causing a fire. I smash my armored hand over the slowly growing fire, killing off its source of air and thus killing the flames. However, I smash the flooring as well.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola flinches at the fire, and she ignores the man who did it, in awe of the giant

((We should wait for the others.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom