• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And Link

Do you guys think in the future Zelda games that Link and Zelda will kiss? I think they will probably not because I think Nintendo wouldn't do that, but I just wanna see what you guys think about this.

Last edited:

Alar

Clothed in Green
well link and Cremia hugged so why not! But really Link and Zelda... I would like to see link and Telma Kiss *ugh*

Wrong on so many Levels

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I would have to disagree. Remember Nintendo caters both to the casual and hardcore so there is a young audience and an older one too. They have to think about bothe categories. Besides, The Legend of Zelda isn't a romance kind of thing. I wouldn't want them to either way.

Majora's Cat

How about that
... Link and Zelda already did in Adventure of Link.

Remember? At the end? The curtains close? Their feet shuffle together? You might want to check that out.

Anyway, I don't think they will. Nintendo has already experimented with that *cough* Adventure of Link *cough. I believe that they were very pea-brained when they created that cutscene because in the future, Link and Zelda's relationship would be more open to speculation. Bad choice, Nintendo.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I wish...But I agree with Aero, Nintendo wouldn't do something like that.
It's just not Zelda's style. But they could throw in a couple things like.
Link and Midna, also the part with Link and Cremia,or in TP when you go up to a lady in castle town, she says "...wow, my fortune was right! I was told that if I stood here, a man would come and love me! (something along the lines of that)but sorry....your not my type" And that's just it, Link isn't too much of a guy to be loving girls all the time. Sure he may be a ladies man, but Zelda in OoT had some compassion to him, and all he did was just sit their and go, "ok, now send me back in time". Which is why I think Link should have more of a personality. Just my thoughts.

Beeker

Wild Card
This is where two halves of me would fight, to be honest.

On one hand, I love the concept of Link and Zelda(or ZeLink, if you didn't know;))being together. Because of OoT and even ST Link and Zelda, I always see it in my head as happenning.

Then there's the common sense side that, unfortunately(for me) tells me that it won't really happen. Mainly for the reasons stated above, that Zelda must be catered to all audiences and that Zelda just isn't a game with romance in it.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I would have to disagree. Remember Nintendo caters both to the casual and hardcore so there is a young audience and an older one too. They have to think about bothe categories. Besides, The Legend of Zelda isn't a romance kind of thing. I wouldn't want them to either way.

True Nintendo focus mainly in young audience, you are not going to give a 8 year old a kissing scene, his dad would surely turn the thing off and sew Nintendo!
... Link and Zelda already did in Adventure of Link.

Remember? At the end? The curtains close? Their feet shuffle together? You might want to check that out.

Anyway, I don't think they will. Nintendo has already experimented with that *cough* Adventure of Link *cough. I believe that they were very pea-brained when they created that cutscene because in the future, Link and Zelda's relationship would be more open to speculation. Bad choice, Nintendo.

Its true they have allready and it was something little awkward since well its Zelda!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
normal_05.jpg
normal_06.jpg

That's probably what would happen if Zelda kisses Link.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Maybe a little kiss on the cheek is fine, but not full mouth on mouth. Or a hug, like Cremia!!! If Link felt all fuzy and warm when he just gets hugged, imagine what he would feel when he gets kissed!!! Lol.

Nintendo's already hinted at some kind of love relationship between Link and Zelda. In the Adventure of Link, at the end of the credits, Zelda kisses Link. In Majora's Mask, when you get the Ocarina of Time back, and Link has the flashback, I believe Zelda says something like, "this song reminds me of us." Then at the end of Spirit Tracks, we see Link and Zelda hold hands. There are probably plenty of other examples I could give, but I'll keep it at that. I honestly wouldn't mind signs of affection between Link and Zelda in a future Zelda game.

Zeldafan163 said:
True Nintendo focus mainly in young audience, you are not going to give a 8 year old a kissing scene, his dad would surely turn the thing off and sew Nintendo!
Don't blow this out of proportion.

Zeldafan163 said:
Its true they have allready and it was something little awkward since well its Zelda!
I fail to see how it was awkward. Saying the kiss was awkward just because it was Zelda isn't a very strong argument since at the time of the Adventure of Link, there were only two Zelda games. The Legend of Zelda was not defined back then than it is now. That kiss wasn't awkward at its time and it's not awkward now.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
We'll probably see something along the TP part of the timeline, I'm pretty sure Link diggities Zelda in ST, so it couldn't be in that timeline. Also, Link DOES kiss Zelda in AoL, but there are two Zeldas in that timeline too, so therefor, in that timeline, it will happen.lol

I'm so confusing, aren't I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom