• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda amiibo compatibility in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Tibari

Rinkuji
Well, we got a Nintendo Direct about the amiibo update for New Leaf, and while I wasn't expecting anything from it, I saw that we can have Ganon, Epona, Wolf Link or Medli when you use a Zelda Amiibo in the game.
There is also the blue tunic from Breath of the Wild, as others items (that I don't know if they were here before or not)

I was planning on getting the game if I find it at a reasonable price, what do you think of this update?

That's actually pretty cool. I may pick up the game myself if I can find a good price.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I Play the game. This update is amazing. And it's free. And the game is a nintendo 3ds select so it's only $20. Can't he more reasonable than that. And the four of them can move into your town. It's crazy.

I have never played an animal crossing game. I just don't get the appeal. I guess I can't really say I don't like the games unless I try them at least once. Unfortunately any time I have to play games now a day I go to my favorite games which is Zelda.

I've played a ton of animal crossing cause it's a game that is hard to stop but while saying that I haven't played for a while and found the update was a good reason to play again. so far the update has really reminded me why I loved it and now being able to have characters like wolf link in my town it's a no brainer to keep playing.

I've never played Animal Crossing, but I have to get this now. I'll need either an amiibo reader or New 3DS though.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have animal crossing and I have the update but I don't have any amiibo. Have been thinking of getting the zelda related ones anyway so this may just encourage me to get them sooner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom