• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: All In One

I was just thinking about Zelda a lot lately and have been thinking about if they made a Zelda Game that has all of te Zelda Games.... I know this will probably NEVER happen but it was just a thought. I know a lot of us want new games and not remakes but what if it happend? Well... My opinion would be, it would have to be on the Wii or Wii U. I know Skyward Sword is the last Zelda Wii game but I'm just pretending here. It should be called The Legend of Zelda: Through the Ages. Here's a boxart I made of it.
The Legend of Zelda Through the Ages Fake Box Art.jpg
Click it to see a bigger size. So what are your guy's thoughts and opinions on this... What should be made in the game if it were to come out? Share it. Thanks
~ ZeldaHunter

Last edited:
that would be complete awesomeness, i mean every single zelda game in one place it would be so much better than tryign to track don those harder to get zelda games(fsa)

however i dont think it will ever happen, perhaps we'll get a combo with 2 or more games from the same series but anything other than that is kinda unlikely.

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
it would most definitely be awesome, but it'd also be pretty expensive, but it'd be worth it, especially if the included a lot of bonus stuff with it, like a "making of" of all the games or something. also they should put back in all the stuff that was taken out of the released version. and if nintendo did have a timeline. it'd be cool if they released it in the package as well, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom