• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Adventure ~MINECRAFT~

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Adventure Craft for Minecraft 1.0.0!!!

While there is nothing too special about the normal Adventure Craft, there is a little added bonus that us Zelda fans would love, and it has been around since the beginning of AC. That something is called Zelda Adventure. It is a currently-under-construction Mod for Minecraft that sends you on a Zelda journey worthy of being included in Zelda canon.

Well, maybe not THAT far, but it is still great, and a rather amazing adaptation to Minecraft. There's even one of our famous memes included in the first few moments of gameplay.

The link to the download is here.

To install Adventure Craft, you must have a Minecraft Premium Account or cracked version of the game (requires you to have played an online Creative game of Minecraft so that it may correctly use already-installed software) with v.1.0.0 installed.

TO IMPLEMENT ADVENTURE CRAFT:
1) Download at the link.
2) Unpack the files to somewhere you can easily find them (like the Desktop).
3) Open the Adventure Craft Application (should have a sword icon).
4) A launcher should open. You want to Install by Login. Type your Minecraft Username and Password and hit continue.
4.5) Sometimes it freezes and does nothing. Wait a minute to see if anything happens. Sometimes it's delayed. Others it just doesn't work.
5) You should see a progress bar appear, as well as some files in the bigger file start vanishing or appearing. That means it's working.
6) When it's done, hit OK. Adventure Craft should now have a Start Button. Press it.

TO START A NEW ZELDA ADVENTURE GAME:
1) Click New Save.
2) Click on Zelda Adventure so that it is highlighted.
3) Clock Done.
4) Enjoy!

20110613020459.png

20110418205315.png

20110418204232.png

00461.png

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have finished what is constructed of the mod as of now. You go through five dungeons, a forest, a shadow, a water, a desert, and another forest, and then you gin access to Hyrule Field. Right now, the guy in charge is constructing Hyrule castle and various parts of the familiar OoT overworld (such as Death Mountain Trail).

Let me tell you, this is a quest you will love!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Funny you post this now since I just found out about this yesterday. It look amazing. I've been watching let's plays and Walkthroughs and it looks difficult, fun, and stays true to Zelda. IT EVEN HAS TINGLE!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Funny you post this now since I just found out about this yesterday. It look amazing. I've been watching let's plays and Walkthroughs and it looks difficult, fun, and stays true to Zelda. IT EVEN HAS TINGLE!

That's the worst part!

Except once you get bombs, you can blow up pots. He has a priceless reaction when you blow up his pots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom