• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda 25th Anniversary Stuff

Hi, I know this is going to sound stupid, but I just have to be sure.

Okay, so to celebrate 25th anniversary, there is an orchestra going around (like Play!), playing Zelda music, and they are going to Japan, Maerica, Europe, and it hasnt been confirmed if that is Australia

If you register Ocarina of Time 3DS early, you get a soundtrack with the OoT soundtrack

There is also going to be another soundtrack with contains the orchestrated songs of Skyward Sword

There is going to be a gold wii remote coming with Skyward Sword, and SS wil be released in holidays 2011

4 swords is coming to DSi shop, for free download, and I am assuming you connect wirelessly with other DS's

Links awakening is already in e-Shop

So, tell me if I made mistakes there, I just want to be sure on whats going on. Sorry for the pointless topic.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This is a very well summary of the Zelda 25th Anniversary plans. Are there any more questions? Or would you just got confirmed these points?
Well, this is exactly what is planned for the Anniversary. And I think there will be a few more secrets coming.

Great list. Here's another thing Nintendo is doing for the anniversary:

Zelda will also be featured in Super Mario 3DS as a tribute to Zelda's 25th anniversary! The game will include a Zelda-themed level that is shaped after something in A Link To The Past, and will be in the top-down perspective:
http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1174305p1.html

Oh really, I got everything right. AWESOME. I am going to score myself a Skyward Sword/Zelda 25th Anniversary CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom