• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm quite puzzled by by the bandwagon on Avagon, if there is any. For now, it is just RVS so who knows?
At the end of fate/zero I said I would start a bandwagon on whoever was the last scum. That person was Avagon. One vote and the wagon began.

Fig

The Altruist
At the end of fate/zero I said I would start a bandwagon on whoever was the last scum. That person was Avagon. One vote and the wagon began.

Not necessarily a bandwagon. A bandwagon is when people join rapidly due to something that occurred. I mean to some extent you are right, but I don'want to say that is is a bandwagon, although more people might join in the upcoming hours.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All right you guys, here's the plan... We're gonna hit 'em, and hit 'em hard! Give it all ya got! These mods don't know what's coming for 'em! Okay, put on your game faces and unleash your battle cries! RAAAAAAHHHH! RAAAAAHHHHHH! RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! GO TOWN!

Vote: Heroine of Time

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Best opening scene ever, more like Members vs Racists. We need to stop the oppression of the racist agenda that ZD has adopted and unleash our wrath upon them.

Vote: Vergo

I'm out to get you scumbags.

Fig

The Altruist
What do you want to know?

I am a violinist, an avid reader, a scuba diver, and an American high-school student. I am semi-fluent in Japanese, and am travelling to Japan in a month (:D)

Hello! Nice to get to know you better! ^^

In all seriousness, I was expecting more activity to be around since this has been the one that people been waiting for, but whatever. Maybe it is due to school, work, or life in general, but the game feels empty without the usual activity. That said, I have a few people that I would like to see at least post once by the end of this day. One can hopefully wish this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom