• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Not a bad Day One really, at least we got some discussion going - now we just have to make sure we go for the best lynch option. I'll mull over my current vote for a bit before coming to final decision, but the random votes on Pendio and Avatar seem pretty much baseless and I prefer lynches with at least a little bit of backbone behind it.

Fig

The Altruist
There haven't been any votes since the last one.

Hmmm. Well I have been thinking about this for quite some time and though there isn't much to go with, Pendio and Avagon seem like possible scum targets, and it's not because of the current amount of votes they have or because they were mafia in previous game. Actually I was toying with the idea that if both had the same amount of votes, the lynch will be randomized and either way, we should get an interesting outcome.
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Sheik

:the:
Keep in mind that I do have a role, everybody.

It's a role.

A roley role.

I use this role to do role stuff.

It could be a useful role.

Or nah.

It's as usefull as a wall.

Walls are only occasionally useful.

This is my sad attempt as softclaiming.

What was I talking about again?

Oh, right.

I have a role.

420 blaze it

That role could be useful to Town.

Or nah.

But I do have a Town role.

And Town roles are pretty swag yolo 420 blaze it.

Your choice.

Fig

The Altruist
Interesting idea, Avagon.
And if ones scum, the others dead tomorrow by your plan?

Ebwodp: sorry Fig. Not Avagon. Fig.

Well it's not really a plan it's more like stretched guess. The only connection that I can make out from the two is that they occasionally post and somewhat hide, but then again there are others who are doing this same tactic. The chances that one of the scum are rather low, but sometimes, you just need to go with your gut feeling. When I propose for the idea to tie the lynch is because that means they will be killed by a coinflip* (assuming the two of them do tie in a lynch) and it would make the game very interesting in my eyes as I have never seen that before, plus it means that someone could vote for one of them on the last minute and if their target wasn't picked, you really can't blame them now can you? At the same time, we would be risking losing a townie if they do flip town.

* = 50/50 method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom