• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hm... I'm busy this weekend... how are you next week, Raindrop? ;)
PS: I commented on your sig, switched threads... and you were THERE. I was surprised. Please don't be suspicious.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
XD I'm flattered, but I'm actually not looking for a husband. :silent: Though Miss Nikkita White right above me has mentioned that she is interested, for anyone who is looking for a wife~

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hm... I'm busy this weekend... how are you next week, Raindrop? ;)

I'm good with next week. Alright so I'm inviting everyone I know to my wedding!:D Actually there is one person I don't want there and that is Nikkita. Lol, not. I know her and I just wanted to mess with her so Nikkita, your still invited.;)

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Well then, it seems I continue my life as a billionaire bachelor, and a parent-less one at that. Any other girls interested?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Okay, fine, YoshiFlame. I'll adopt you. Your father is me, your mother is LolGames4U, and you have a sister (Sarianae.)

EDIT: Oh look. Now you're related to Sarianae, even if you aren't married to her. Just don't go "doing" anything with your sister! XD

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Somtime i do but i havnt seen much anime so its hard to decide.

That's good enough for me *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box* Seeming as this is the kind of place these things happen, even though we've only know each other for such a short time. Nikkita White, will you marry me? *Opens the box to show an expensive looking ring*

N

Nikkita White

still single...any one? i really need a familyX)

That's good enough for me *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box* Seeming as this is the kind of place these things happen, even though we've only know each other for such a short time. Nikkita White, will you marry me? *Opens the box to show an expensive looking ring*

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!:D:lol: So...whens the wedding? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom