• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow, didn't think it would happen so fast.:O Yes DekuNut, I will marry you.:nod: This is also weird because your the one who said Towel Day sounds cool when you rated my sig. And you also proposed to me a few minutes after you made that post.:suspicious:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
About the way you proposed RIGHT AFTER you said Towel Day was cool. Lol.
Well anyway, my sister (SuperSilly) has been asking me when and where the wedding is so I guess we should discuss that.

Last edited:

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Perhaps the happy couple of DekuNut and Raindrop14 would like to adopt me, and together we could have our own comedy sitcom... "Towel in the Middle", or perhaps "That Towel Show".

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
This thread intimidates me for some reason. >.>

If I'm not too late, I would like to be adopted, if anyone would be so kind~
I assure you I'm female~ :P

Last edited:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Thank you~ ^^
I'd feel bad turning anyone down~ =\

Is it possible to be, erm, half-and-half adopted or...double-adopted or something? xD Every other week I could switch houses....(to turn this family tree a little more crazy....:P)

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I may not be adopted yet, but I'm also single. Which lucky lady wants the incredibly handsome YF?

N

Nikkita White

hello i am new here so yah... i would like to either be adopted or married. i dont care... btw i am a girl.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Sarianae, you seem to be single. I know that I've only known you for a few posts, but will you marry me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom