• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
And for no reason i particular I happen to find and this thread and so I have decided to say, All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give The Shadow lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! and I also decided why not join up in this crazy thing.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
DekuNut, If you want, we (Babygoku and I) could adopt you (if she Bayku agrees, and btw, Babygoku, can I call you Bayku? :lol:?)
Off course, you could choose to be adopted by Beeker and C-SD, but we are very close family to them and don't have any children yet :D

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
DekuNut, If you want, we (Babygoku and I) could adopt you (if she Bayku agrees, and btw, Babygoku, can I call you Bayku? :lol:?)
Off course, you could choose to be adopted by Beeker and C-SD, but we are very close family to them and don't have any children yet :D
Sure I'd love to adopt Dekunut :D (And sure i like that nickname :3 )

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
kokiron said:
Sure I'd love to adopt Dekunut :D (And sure i like that nickname :3 )

Sorry, guys. But I'm with Beeker and C-SD. Thanks for asking, though!
Also, YF is looking for some parents... if all three of you agree. Just pointing that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom