• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ZD Family Tree

Kazumi

chagy
WHOA whoa whoa, and where do I belong to?

Me not coming here does not mean I am Ignored!

Well yeah that was a joke, but this really seems pointless, but I guess it's exciting eh? Nice work there MC. You reminded me of DP's Work WAY back. I'll show it if I have an internet connection with my other PC.

Would that be this one?
wtfzj.png

I actually have a shirt with this image on it.

What is this I don't even. Also, you might want to save the picture as a .png instead of a .jpg. Or you can put this on a site like imageshack or photobucket and direct link it so it doesn't get compressed by ZD upon upload :rolleyes:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I laughed so much when I saw "Stalker Island" :xd: And Hazel's all alone. :< She better stay away from Justin, or that innocence will be gone in a second. o_O

Would that be this one?
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3858/wtfzj.png
I actually have a shirt with this image on it.

Oh dear. I remember that. Mases' nude room...and Ky has a peep hole right into it.
Don't even get me started on 'Ark's erotic and grotesque room'. :O

Oh! And here's My version (The second). Kaz's was the first...I think- http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/album.php?albumid=680 *shuffles out*

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Sadly, I'm not on any of them. I think for 2 reasons. One: I'm not very known on the Forums, I know, sad. Two: I'm just so amazingly AWESOME that I'm not possibly able to be on there, because I'm just to freakishly cool. Thats right, I said it.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Heh, I have a secondary products room, whatever that is. :P

I remember yours, Arkvoodle. My room is either right next to the guest bedroom or I live in the closet of the guest bedroom. Wouldn't it be great for someone to try to open up the drawer in the closet to find me sleeping in it. Perhaps one day, I should make a 3D version in Google Sketchup and either put the file (don't worry, Google Sketchup is free for the basic version, but a pretty penny for the pro version) or a video of it on here. I can't do that, sadly, until I get my computer monitor replaced. (Parent's laptop for the win)

Beeker

Wild Card
So I'm a sweetheart? Yay :3

Believe me I could probably fit on the Weird island too. I can be pretty odd at times :P

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm surprised that there are so few people on the Intelligent Island. I'm even more surprised that I'm one of them, since I make a lot of puns, have to ask a lot of questions in order to figure something out, and say a lot of trivial things. I would have expected Axle the Beast and Mandy to be there as well. But I guess the issue is that they have personality traits aside from their intelligence that people tend to notice and define them by more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom