• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zant is The Fierce Deity

Do you think this Theory could be true?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
This is my own Theory about how the Fierce Deity and the Twilight Realm are Connected.

Because of the timeline, i would say that The Fierce Deity was banished/lost because of his vicious power, and the only reason he is in Termina is because it is a parralel world, similar to the twilight realm. So maybe the Fierce Deity is from the Twilight Realm or was trapped in the Twilight Realm, trapped just like Ganondorf, and this is why he has markings and stuff on his face. The reason many of his clothes are White because he isn't suppossed to be in the Twilight Realm. I argue that he went to the Twilight Realm, not Termina.

Then you could argue, what happened to him? Well, he would enjoy fighting the evil that is in the twilight realm but i say, that he lost his battles against the Twilight and became Zant. My evidence is that they both wear regal looking clothes and are powefull beings, moreover if he was turned into twilight it would represent his alter ego, so instead of being Controlled and Critical in how he fought, he would turn into a dancing maniac, favouring chaos.

Next you could say, but they look nothing like eachother, and this isnt true. There noses are really similar, like slopes. Both have markings near their eyes and on their Forehead and niether of there eyes have expression or pupils. The coulours that sorround his Aura and the colours of his sword, match that of the Twilight Realms Portals and Zants clothing.

The Twilight enemies are also connected. As said by Majora, The Fierce Deity was the Real Bad guy, So what if, when he was defeated his power would spread amoung the Twilight Realm, giving birth to Zant, the Army and giving Ganondorf the ability to break free from the sacred realm and cast Hyrule into Twilight.

The interloopers could also be connected, as they have the Dark Aura around them and are shown to have immense power. And at the end of the Interloopers cutscene we see link, Without pupils which could be seen as representative of the Fierce Deity. As i said before, if the Fierce Deity was defeated, his power would spread through the Twilight realm, So what if the Interloopers are previous Links? We know there is a connection between the Firce Deity and Link so what if all the hatred, and all the Evil he had inside him, manafested into these Dark Links?

Refering to the TetraForce Theory, what if each of the stand out characters for good and Evil are represented by a Triforce each? With Zant, Ganon and Midna on one side ( From the Twilight Realm ) and The Light Spirits, Faron, Eldin and Lanayru. If we refer to the TetraForce Theory, we could possibly say that the part in the Middle of the Triforce is the Being of Power that conrolls all 3 and is a manifestation of that realm or even of those people. These two are Ordona ( The last Light Spirit ) and The Fierce Deity, Completeing the Triforce.

This is a Theory I came up with that i Hope you Enjoy :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Seeing as A the TetraForce doesn't exist and don't try using one theory to uphold another cuz neither have REAL evidence. The characters looking similar is undoubtedly nintendo and their design process just using an earlier model to make things easier (though don't look alike to me at all. :cool: you literally have no evidence, you are trying to link to entirely different beings by nothing more than looks. Majora would appear to a manic individual with a tenuous grp on reality at the best of times of course she is going to say that FD is the real bad guy, as far as she sees she does nothing wrong.

Interlopers might have been connected to the Tribe who found the Mask but again no real evidence. Fierce Deity was also sealed inside a mask much like Majora so clearly there is no real opportunity for reincarnation. And i doubt anyone who can break the mask exists in the hyrulean world.

Now if you had originally stated that Zant was the Hyrulean counterpart to Termina's Fierce Deity that would have had creditbility more so at least that you current theory, because as stated by Nintendo themselves Termina is an alternate reality, and judging by certain things only a few beings can cross through relatively safely.

Now time to speak about that last paragraph each of the FOUR light spirits had a duty to guard their domains in the cases of Faron, Eldin and Lanaryu their duty was to protect the Fused Shadow fragments, no one can really say what the light spirit of Ordon was tasked to do. Ganondorf isn't from the Twilight Realm at all as evidenced by the fact he was sent there in the game itself so you can't really say Zant, Ganon and Midna worked together or anything such as that. Midna clearly works against Zant and all that he beholds. Again Tetraforce isn't a real thing just yet another theory which is all you seem to have based anything on.

As to your statement about "the fourth segment of the triforce is a Being of Power" i will set that alight and watch it burn because the Triforce is based on the three virtues Power, Wisdom and Courage each of which balances the other two sections and without moderation of each leads to recklessness, foolishness and corruption in each of the three cases. All you have to do for proof of those is Ganondorf who because he is an unbalanced being ends up taking only one third of the Triforce for he is reckless in his ambition, foolish in his attempts to lay claim to the whole of it and is heavily corrupted by the power he possesses. Infact only one Ganondorf ever succeeded in uniting all three pieces in his lifetime and that was WW Ganondorf and that was more due to WW Link's rush to save WW Zelda. OOT Ganondorf managed to assemble the three owners but failed to get it to appear.

{Edit} Just thought i'd tack this on there, NO THEORY is true it is just the fans who cobble them together and I don't believe Nintendo has ever corroborated a single one. So it's a bit Presumptuous to ask if this theory is true or not, not to mention Arrogant you appear to think your theory is solid truth and i can't fault your commitment to it. But never assume something the fanbase is true.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No Zant is not the fierce Deity. He was the next in line to the throne in the Twilight ream, that's why he wears regal clothes. Zant was was denied his position due to the people having no faith in him. He obviously had very little offensive power which is why he then threw a tantrum outside. Ganondorf, who had been drawing strength from the hatred and resentment the people of the Twilight Realm had inside of them, then appeared to Zant using him to house his power inside and break free of the Twilight Realm.

Zant was a devoted servant to Ganondorf, who was his God. In TP Zant is not and never was any kind of deity. He was a weak man suddenly given divine power which very likely caused him to go insane or at least allow him to act on his latent insanity.

The fierce Deity is not a person at all, it is a mask which is stated by Aounuma himself to contain the memories of all the people of Termina. You can make of that what you want but that implies the Fierce Deity was never an actual god like Hylia or the Golden Goddesses.

The scene in TP with the Dark Links is supposed to be a metaphorical representation of the Dark Interlopers, none of them were links and it also did not rain Illias during that time either.

There is no convincing evidence for the Tetraforce theory. There is no more stock in it than the theory that Tingle is God.
The triforce does not discriminate between good and evil, only the balance of Courage Wisdom and Power and that is only in OOT. It doesn't matter who touches it, even a man with villainous intentions who has the three in balance would have been able to claim it outright in OOT and a man with noble intent without the right balance would have the triforce split upon his touch also. In any other game Ganondorf could simply collect all three pieces from their wielders and be able to make his wish despite being the embodiment of evil itself. This is evidence enough that the triforce does not discriminate between good and evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom