• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
@Whoever

I voted Ex cause I thought his posts where weird. Sean voted for pressure and his instant reaction was to like go into hyperdrive about how town he is but that's all he's saying. So i put a 2nd vote there to see what would happen and I'm unimpressed

Than Mikey outs and now I'm sold on my spot.

Princess Abigail

Ex AtE is NAI. He AtE's a lot and also he's drunk so it's probablt extra NAI.

Noted, but I was kinda hoping this would come from basically anyone else because this sorta thing in reference to yourself is WIFOM as heck.
I'm extremely self aware and I talk about things I'd do as wolf truthfully as wolf and town so *shrugs*

Princess Abigail

Ex AtE is NAI. He AtE's a lot and also he's drunk so it's probablt extra NAI.

Noted, but I was kinda hoping this would come from basically anyone else because this sorta thing in reference to yourself is WIFOM as heck.
The drunkness is kind of part of why I think this behavior is wolfy *shrugs*

@Whoever

I voted Ex cause I thought his posts where weird. Sean voted for pressure and his instant reaction was to like go into hyperdrive about how town he is but that's all he's saying. So i put a 2nd vote there to see what would happen and I'm unimpressed

Than Mikey outs and now I'm sold on my spot.
I didn't vote Ex for pressure. I voted Ex because they were my best guess after I started to feel good about DW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom