• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Alright here's the thing

I've blocked exlight all three nights
I've been struggling with what it means
And why minish knew I could target the same person twice in a row
i clearly didny shoot anyone basefon night 1 so someone could cardy the nights so it woulf br dyupid for meas mafia to kill SPECIALLY when i thohu mhht ypu were softing cop so thyeyre cleary trying yo shoot me and the pne i been pressuring is neon and seanzie

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
i clearly didny shoot anyone basefon night 1 so someone could cardy the nights so it woulf br dyupid for meas mafia to kill SPECIALLY when i thohu mhht ypu were softing cop so thyeyre cleary trying yo shoot me and the pne i been pressuring is neon and seanzie
The only way this wouldn't be the case is if you were a 1 shot strongman which doesn't seem likely tbh

So you're probably town I'm just

So paranoid ig

And why minish knew I could target the same person twice in a row
Honestly I don't see any reason not to assume this was the case unless you'd stated otherwise?

Hm. Either Ex is scum and the strongman, his buddy did the kill night one and he took it nights 2/3, or Ex is town and Mafia really want him dead.
If Ex is scum I still feel like it's with a'lana or Seanzie like I mentioned in my previous post. If he's town I'm not sure who might be the most inclined to kill him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom