• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

I actually thought there was one more vote on you
There is a missing vote, unless Minish unvoted.
Official flips in votes.

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Rubik (4) - DawningWinds, Neon, Mikey the Moblin, Seanzie

Seanzie (3) - a'lana, ExLight, Kirino

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Ragnarokio (3) - Rubik, Ragnarokio, Neon
DawningWinds (1) - Kirino
ExLight
(1) - Mikey the Moblin
Mikey the Moblin
(1) - Morbid Minish
Seanzie (1) - DawningWinds

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Rubik (4) - DawningWinds, Neon, Mikey the Moblin, Seanzie
Seanzie (3) - a'lana, ExLight, Kirino

If I go with the idea that Mikey is telling the truth then I gotta believe he and Ex are town.

I think d2 is most interesting here. It doesn't seem like a'lana and Seanzie are paired as scumbuds. I'm also not sure if Seanzie and DW are scumbuds from D1, but I dunno how likely it is that DW votes a scumbud like that d1. I know they did in botwolf but that was botwolf. Lmao. If those cases are both true it seems our likely pairs are either Seanzie/Neon, A'lana/DW, DW/Neon, Neon/A'lana. You have Neon in 3 of those and Seanzie in only one. Possible that might be the pair. I almost think it'd be best to vote Seanzie here and see how he flips. If Neon is scum then her d1 is kinda odd. Since she could've made her scumbud tie with someone else. But I could also see Neon just bussing there. The Rubik vote was pretty icky. And it kinda makes sense if the competing wagon was scum. So we possibly had a pure wagon on scum or two close town wagons. First scenario almost seems most likely to me.

Vote: Seanzie

Vote Count 4.3:

Seanzie (2) - ExLight, DawningWinds
Neon (1) - a'lana
ExLight (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - Mikey the Moblin, Morbid Minish, Neon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Monday, December 26th at 9 PM EST.
@A Link In Time

Thanks. I am now one away from hammer.
If I go over, give Ex a pretty heavy side-eye. I think they're TMIing Minish town here. Neon and Alana are pretty opaque to me right now, either one could be scum, and I don't have a strong case for their alignment either way.

Mikey is probably just JK and I think Minish might be town, especially if Ex flips scum. DW felt quite good when I was real-timing with them earlier, but probably worth a second look tomorrow if there is no obvious solve in Ex/Neon/Alana.

Don't sleep in F6 if Mikey blocks again since Mikey is there.

Thanks. I am now one away from hammer.
If I go over, give Ex a pretty heavy side-eye. I think they're TMIing Minish town here. Neon and Alana are pretty opaque to me right now, either one could be scum, and I don't have a strong case for their alignment either way.

Mikey is probably just JK and I think Minish might be town, especially if Ex flips scum. DW felt quite good when I was real-timing with them earlier, but probably worth a second look tomorrow if there is no obvious solve in Ex/Neon/Alana.

Don't sleep in F6 if Mikey blocks again since Mikey is there.
This is a good post. Hm. I think it moves my feelings on you being the most likely scum, but I think if you turn out to be town after all I'll definitely take this into consideration.

I feel like I'm being pocketed...I dunno
What's felt pockety?

Also Ex are you okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom