• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

The way Moe worded seemed to heavily imply cop, and that's priority for mafia. From the setup so far, I'm starting to think we don't have a cop (otherwise they'd should've claimed results + a miller would've likely claimed, plus we already had a secondary investigative role), so I'm assuming the remaining (possibly two) mafia doesn't have godfather, making a potential cop insanely dangerous for mafia.

Minish clearly noticed the soft, as well as me (I even pointed out the change of heart). I don't remember seeing any soft hinting at people being mechanically cleared coming from other players, so I'd be surprised if they went for a alternative target for any reason.

I'm not sure if I follow your logic about another PR not dying not being clearing.
My point is that the only mafia kill was a PR kill, so saying "Mikey would have died by now if Minish was scum" doesn't make a lot of sense when two scum kills are missing. How do you know Miley wasn't targeted?

you think they target mafia twice in a row and yet managed to screw up by framing kirino?
I think that you not considering alternatives suggests you know something about the NKs.

Mikey may have targeted mafia once and mafia then changed targets, mafia may have doc dodged, mafia!MM could have had other PR reads that they believed more than Mikey, mafia!MM may have lied about ever having a PR read on Mikey pre-claim, Mikey may have targeted two different mafia twice. I don't know if any of these thing did or did not happen. You kinda seem to know though.

Mikey did apparently screw up with Kirino, and that happening doesn't really change what else happened, so it is irrelevant.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Neon saying Whelp to another no death screams mafia frustration slip. Yes I'm going to grasp at those straws.
botan-yuyu.gif

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Me: Neon you need to stop TRing your friends every game you're in

Also Me: I think Minish is town

yu-yu-hakusho-botan.gif

Vote Count 4.3:

Seanzie (3) - ExLight, Morbid Minish, DawningWinds
Neon (1) - a'lana
ExLight (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - Mikey the Moblin, Neon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Monday, December 26th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:

a'lana

cotton candy
And yes it's possible that Minish or Exlight did spot a soft from Mikey but then the mafia member carrying out the kill got jailed

Vote Count 4.3:

Seanzie (2) - ExLight, DawningWinds
Neon (1) - a'lana
ExLight (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - Mikey the Moblin, Morbid Minish, Neon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Monday, December 26th at 9 PM EST.
For some reason I thought I was a runaway wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom