• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Why am I not on the elim order?

With 7 alive, if we miselim today, it will either be elo or melo depending on if a kill is stopped or not (and assuming 3 scum, which seems reasonable with a tracker and a JK). If we miselim and you're killed tonight, it will be elo with very little chance of town figuring out what happened.

Personally I think you should infodump, but I don't know the info so it is hard to weigh the possible negative consequences that sharing could have.
:shrugs:that works for me.

The claim was only active for like 2 hours and while more people reacted than I expected, most people were more-or-less fluff reacting. You were one of the only people who actually seriously reacted beyond "vig this".
Why would mafia benefit from leaving it out there when some people were saying "vig this"?
Literally the only person saying "vig this" with any sort of conviction was Mikey. Plus like I said at the time there's a decent chance of no vig in a vanilla game so I think Mafia benefits from taking that risk when most other reactions are "yeah I buy this". And no I wasn't the only one who had any actual thoughts on it, I might've had the most to say on it but I remember at least one other person saying they believed the claim and I'm fairly certain there were more.

Literally the only person saying "vig this" with any sort of conviction was Mikey. Plus like I said at the time there's a decent chance of no vig in a vanilla game so I think Mafia benefits from taking that risk when most other reactions are "yeah I buy this". And no I wasn't the only one who had any actual thoughts on it, I might've had the most to say on it but I remember at least one other person saying they believed the claim and I'm fairly certain there were more.
First things first

I claim Lynchproof Miller…
(this is a serious claim)

I wonder if two negativ can make this into a positive town role…

Vig that instantly lol

I'd vote ALiT for it, but, I think everyone was getting bored of waiting.

'Bout time someone got things started. Though, Why hard claim this early on if NOT to get the ball rolling like a goron?

Hi!
There's no space in my name by the way.

I have mixed feelings about this claim. Like if it's a lie it'd be really easy to test an see and if we're gonna do that it'd probably best to do early but since it's super testable I'm kinda inclined to say it's probably true? Though I kinda feel like if anyone here would tell that sorta lie it'd be Neon... I do think ultimately it's probably just gonna end up being true? I'm just a tad paranoid.

lynchproof miller sounds weird but still doable

I wouldnt mind leaving Hapi alive

Alright before this goes any further this is a copy pasta I'm not lynchproof Miller lol

Though I think reactions look decent for DW and KJ which is what I was hoping to get out of it.
This is all the reactions I could find. Mikey said "vig this". Killjoy asked "why hardclaim early?", you gave a long react, and exlight said it sounded weird but possible.
The game was not broken open by this claim. Neon admitted it was a copypasta, meaning super easy for either alignment to do, heavily NAI, and I still don't really think this was some super reaction test - what big AI content did we get out of these four reactions?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is all the reactions I could find. Mikey said "vig this". Killjoy asked "why hardclaim early?", you gave a long react, and exlight said it sounded weird but possible.
The game was not broken open by this claim. Neon admitted it was a copypasta, meaning super easy for either alignment to do, heavily NAI, and I still don't really think this was some super reaction test - what big AI content did we get out of these four reactions?
out of these towny moe probably

It wasn't broken open sure but it still created more non-fluff content than anything else up to that point, like flat out nothing was happening. I do admittedly feel like I remember more reactions but okay. And yeah I think Ex is right about Mikey's vig this being townie so it's certainly more than nothing. Yeah it being a copypasta means its easy for scum to do but I feel like the way it was handled is townie.

It wasn't broken open sure but it still created more non-fluff content than anything else up to that point, like flat out nothing was happening. I do admittedly feel like I remember more reactions but okay. And yeah I think Ex is right about Mikey's vig this being townie so it's certainly more than nothing. Yeah it being a copypasta means its easy for scum to do but I feel like the way it was handled is townie.
Okay, I can accept that you might find it townie, but I think it should be a very small drop in the bucket, and I feel like you are not seeing it that way, which does worry me.
I might be confbiasing myself with regards to you though.

I'd still like to see Alana's readslist, and also wouldn't mind hearing from @ExLight about my Minish point re: no non-PR kills.

Okay, I can accept that you might find it townie, but I think it should be a very small drop in the bucket, and I feel like you are not seeing it that way, which does worry me.
Honestly I feel like I'm probably presenting it more heavily than I actually have it weighted? Like the main thing for Neon is that her Rag vote does not strike me as bussy. I still probably see it as more important than you do but it's not the biggest thing.

I'd still like to see Alana's readslist,
Post 577 page 39

a'lana

cotton candy
I might be confbiasing myself with regards to you though.

I'd still like to see Alana's readslist, and also wouldn't mind hearing from @ExLight about my Minish point re: no non-PR kills.
I made a recent one already

Honestly I feel like I'm probably presenting it more heavily than I actually have it weighted? Like the main thing for Neon is that her Rag vote does not strike me as bussy. I still probably see it as more important than you do but it's not the biggest thing.

Post 577 page 39
I've felt good about you after realtiming with you.

Also thanks, missed that from Alana.

Okay,

Vote: ExLight

a'lana

cotton candy
ok heres my list

most to least sus

Neon -the closest thing I have to a suspect, hasn't been obv town like she usually vibes when she is town.

Minish -the wanting to vote Sean over Neon when Neon fits in three teams and Sean in one from their PoV pinged me, NAI in a world where neon is town but could see her affiliated with Neon even if I know Minish likes to bus, because they and neon are good friends

Seanzie -still suspect but hesitancy to self pres was slightly townie so would actually rather lynch Neon

DW -idk

exlight -idk

Mikey -It's just too weird to make up forgetting you've changed targets (?) to come from scum so is just town

anti-teams:
Sean/DW
exLight/Neon
exlight/Mikey

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If I had to GTH a solve, I'd say something like DW/Neon, but DW/Alana could make sense, and I'd be willing to re-eval people like Ex and Minish (I don't think Minish's comment about Mikey possibly being PR is as clearing as Ex says since Minish could easily have had multiple PR leads and tried to kill another PR lead over Mikey, or also scum could have tried to kill Mikey and it was blocked. Since the only scum kill has actually hit a PR, someone having another PR read and that PR not dying is NOT clearing).
The way Moe worded seemed to heavily imply cop, and that's priority for mafia. From the setup so far, I'm starting to think we don't have a cop (otherwise they'd should've claimed results + a miller would've likely claimed, plus we already had a secondary investigative role), so I'm assuming the remaining (possibly two) mafia doesn't have godfather, making a potential cop insanely dangerous for mafia.

Minish clearly noticed the soft, as well as me (I even pointed out the change of heart). I don't remember seeing any soft hinting at people being mechanically cleared coming from other players, so I'd be surprised if they went for a alternative target for any reason.

I'm not sure if I follow your logic about another PR not dying not being clearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom