• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

It is weird. You had him as like your top townread, so even if as town you can't get a different wagon, I just feel like it makes more sense to keep trying to push somewhere else rather than self-pres on him.
Yeah like how I pushed for Kirino until literally one minute before deadline and only then self-pressed?

no, not Rubik

I don't want to self-pres onto Rubik

This is why. Kirino very well could be trying to save Rag here.

Better vote than Rubik, the person who burried Rag.

oh, yeah, I didn't see Kirino voted me

I agree
but there's no momentum

nvm we need one more person here.

I'm going to self pres. Not happy about it, but meh.

Vote Rubik

That vote was at X:59, deadline in 1 minute, no wagon other than me and Rubik had two votes at that point. DW suggesting this is a weird self-pres and that I should have pushed for another wagon... I did, until I absolutely couldn't anymore. There is nothing weird about this selfpres.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I guess my lynch order would be like

Dawningwinds>neon>exlight>Alana>minish right now?
Idk for sure

I'm just worried about how much info I should let public and how much is more valuable not being shared

I really wish I hadn't rolled pr this game lol way too much responsibility

Tell me about Alana and Neon.
Neon I really liked her D1; the fakeclaim with the Miller Lynchproof for reacts was good and I did not find her vote on Rag bussy. I'm still weirdly attached to this read even though honestly not much since than has made me really want to townread her more but I haven't felt like anything's made me want to scumread her either so.

a'lana I haven't really had any issues with her takes, even when we've disagreed I've felt like she's just made a lot of sense. I don't feel like I have anything specific on her though and making sense is something scum can do too which is why I'm really not confident in her.

I am heavily not vibing with DW right now. I don't agree that Neon's super early miller claim is anything at all.

@DawningWinds what takes of Alana's are you not taking issue with? Can you give some examples?

I guess my lynch order would be like

Dawningwinds>neon>exlight>Alana>minish right now?
Idk for sure

I'm just worried about how much info I should let public and how much is more valuable not being shared

I really wish I hadn't rolled pr this game lol way too much responsibility
Why am I not on the elim order?

With 7 alive, if we miselim today, it will either be elo or melo depending on if a kill is stopped or not (and assuming 3 scum, which seems reasonable with a tracker and a JK). If we miselim and you're killed tonight, it will be elo with very little chance of town figuring out what happened.

Personally I think you should infodump, but I don't know the info so it is hard to weigh the possible negative consequences that sharing could have.

@DawningWinds what takes of Alana's are you not taking issue with? Can you give some examples?
Literally all of them? We were in like exact agreement on Kirino and I liked her spew read on Rubik even though I disagreed with it, and I also get her having Neon listed as scummy for not being obvtown like she normally is vs the cases of Neon being scum because her Rag vote is bussy which is honestly just not making nearly as much sense to me.

If I had to GTH a solve, I'd say something like DW/Neon, but DW/Alana could make sense, and I'd be willing to re-eval people like Ex and Minish (I don't think Minish's comment about Mikey possibly being PR is as clearing as Ex says since Minish could easily have had multiple PR leads and tried to kill another PR lead over Mikey, or also scum could have tried to kill Mikey and it was blocked. Since the only scum kill has actually hit a PR, someone having another PR read and that PR not dying is NOT clearing).

Literally all of them? We were in like exact agreement on Kirino and I liked her spew read on Rubik even though I disagreed with it, and I also get her having Neon listed as scummy for not being obvtown like she normally is vs the cases of Neon being scum because her Rag vote is bussy which is honestly just not making nearly as much sense to me.
Okay. Can you speak more on Neon then? I think their early miller claim is extremely NAI, and honestly if it was a reaction test, I don't think it was executed well since it was retracted almost immediately with almost no reactions to it having been given. Why are you weighing that so heavily?

Okay. Can you speak more on Neon then? I think their early miller claim is extremely NAI, and honestly if it was a reaction test, I don't think it was executed well since it was retracted almost immediately with almost no reactions to it having been given. Why are you weighing that so heavily?
There were absolutely reactions to it, I wanna say like half that game almost reacted before she retracted it? Honestly I think retracting it easily makes it more townie on the given that a lot of people were trusting it so Mafia would've probably benefited more by just leaving it out there. Idk if I really should be weighing it as heavily as I am but I honestly feel like it's a pretty decent point in Neon's favor even though it was really early.

Vote Count 4.2:

Seanzie (3) - ExLight, Morbid Minish, DawningWinds
Neon (1) - a'lana
DawningWinds (1) - Seanzie

Not Voting - Mikey the Moblin, Neon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Monday, December 26th at 9 PM EST.

Last edited:
There were absolutely reactions to it, I wanna say like half that game almost reacted before she retracted it? Honestly I think retracting it easily makes it more townie on the given that a lot of people were trusting it so Mafia would've probably benefited more by just leaving it out there. Idk if I really should be weighing it as heavily as I am but I honestly feel like it's a pretty decent point in Neon's favor even though it was really early.
The claim was only active for like 2 hours and while more people reacted than I expected, most people were more-or-less fluff reacting. You were one of the only people who actually seriously reacted beyond "vig this".
Why would mafia benefit from leaving it out there when some people were saying "vig this"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom