• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

If n2 and n3 were the same targets I think that leans more towards that person being scum potentially. Because if someone was saved n2, what are the chances Mafia targets them again and doesn't try to target who they think might be the doctor or whatever?
Yeah seconding this, I hadn't thought of that so I'm doubly inclined to want Mikey's targets for this.

I'm also not sure if Seanzie and DW are scumbuds from D1, but I dunno how likely it is that DW votes a scumbud like that d1. I know they did in botwolf but that was botwolf.
DW's favourite part of being scum is scum theatre.

If those cases are both true it seems our likely pairs are either Seanzie/Neon, A'lana/DW, DW/Neon, Neon/A'lana. You have Neon in 3 of those and Seanzie in only one. Possible that might be the pair. I almost think it'd be best to vote Seanzie here and see how he flips. If Neon is scum then her d1 is kinda odd. Since she could've made her scumbud tie with someone else. But I could also see Neon just bussing there. The Rubik vote was pretty icky. And it kinda makes sense if the competing wagon was scum. So we possibly had a pure wagon on scum or two close town wagons. First scenario almost seems most likely to me.
I'm not as sold on town Ex as you and obviously I know I'm town. But I do pretty much agree with your list of nonlinked players. I don't know if I'm as confident in Neon being scum as a lot of people are though I really need to find time to reread her.
I think Ex if scum is probably with like Seanzie or a'lana. So I'm looking at like Seanzie/Neon, Seanzie/Ex, Ex/a'lana, Neon/a'lana. Flipping Seanzie still feel best to me admittedly though less for the info because unfortunately I think most flips are pretty equal info and more just cause I think he's most likely to be scum.
I am pretty confident on reading Minish as town.

Vote: Seanzie

Ex made a post about a Mikey/Neon scumteam and Neon's whelp being a scum frustration slip that I'm to lazy to find but. I don't think this adds up? If Mikey's scum they almost have to be idling for his claim and Neon would have to get on board with that so her whelp can't be a scum frustration slip. I guess I can see a Mikey/Neon scumteam if I accept the premise that Mikey's scum and idling but not with the particular straws you're grasping at for Neon. I still don't see this as likely though since I don't feel like Mikey being scum and idling seems particularly likely.

Oh there's one more page how'd I miss that.
Seanzie's out of nowhere vote on Minish is weird as heck, I don't think I've seen him scumreading Minish like at all before now.

Ex makes a good point about Minish's comment about Mikey's PR soft which did not occur to me. I think considering that point might just make Ex town. But also it feels WIFOM-y since he's the one who made it. Hm.

Yeah seconding this, I hadn't thought of that so I'm doubly inclined to want Mikey's targets for this.

DW's favourite part of being scum is scum theatre.

I'm not as sold on town Ex as you and obviously I know I'm town. But I do pretty much agree with your list of nonlinked players. I don't know if I'm as confident in Neon being scum as a lot of people are though I really need to find time to reread her.
I think Ex if scum is probably with like Seanzie or a'lana. So I'm looking at like Seanzie/Neon, Seanzie/Ex, Ex/a'lana, Neon/a'lana. Flipping Seanzie still feel best to me admittedly though less for the info because unfortunately I think most flips are pretty equal info and more just cause I think he's most likely to be scum.
I am pretty confident on reading Minish as town.

Vote: Seanzie

Ex made a post about a Mikey/Neon scumteam and Neon's whelp being a scum frustration slip that I'm to lazy to find but. I don't think this adds up? If Mikey's scum they almost have to be idling for his claim and Neon would have to get on board with that so her whelp can't be a scum frustration slip. I guess I can see a Mikey/Neon scumteam if I accept the premise that Mikey's scum and idling but not with the particular straws you're grasping at for Neon. I still don't see this as likely though since I don't feel like Mikey being scum and idling seems particularly likely.
How do you have this long of a post building up to voting me, but all you say about me is if Ex is scum it might be with me?

What is your reason for thinking I am most likely to flip scum?

Oh there's one more page how'd I miss that.
Seanzie's out of nowhere vote on Minish is weird as heck, I don't think I've seen him scumreading Minish like at all before now.

Ex makes a good point about Minish's comment about Mikey's PR soft which did not occur to me. I think considering that point might just make Ex town. But also it feels WIFOM-y since he's the one who made it. Hm.
It's called a pressure vote. I am waiting on Minish to engage with me.

How do you have this long of a post building up to voting me, but all you say about me is if Ex is scum it might be with me?

What is your reason for thinking I am most likely to flip scum?
Honestly it's mostly cause I feel like everyone else has been pretty townie. You've also done some things that I remember pinging me though admittedly I don't remember the specifics and don't have notes. I'll do a quick skimthrough to see if I can find them.

Honestly it's mostly cause I feel like everyone else has been pretty townie. You've also done some things that I remember pinging me though admittedly I don't remember the specifics and don't have notes. I'll do a quick skimthrough to see if I can find them.
Please do so.

a'lana

cotton candy
ok heres my list

most to least sus

Neon -the closest thing I have to a suspect, hasn't been obv town like she usually vibes when she is town.

Minish -the wanting to vote Sean over Neon when Neon fits in three teams and Sean in one from their PoV pinged me, NAI in a world where neon is town but could see her affiliated with Neon even if I know Minish likes to bus, because they and neon are good friends

Seanzie -still suspect but hesitancy to self pres was slightly townie so would actually rather lynch Neon

DW -idk

exlight -idk

Mikey -It's just too weird to make up forgetting you've changed targets (?) to come from scum so is just town

anti-teams:
Sean/DW
exLight/Neon
exlight/Mikey

Alright:
-Lack of any attempt at explanation for the KJ vote early Day 1. I know this didn't ping me at the time but it's bugging me now so I'm including it.
-This:
Where exactly did I feel like I was purposefully trying to get attention?
You all should pay more attention to me.
Is just weird.
-Two separate posts asking who you should vote for rather than attempting to find scum yourself.
-Self-pres onto Rubik who you were defending pretty hard. This one point isn't that solid admittedly cause town do weird things to self-pres too but I still don't like it.

I believe that's eveything? It's not much but like I said I've felt like everyone else has been pretty townie.

Alright:
-Lack of any attempt at explanation for the KJ vote early Day 1. I know this didn't ping me at the time but it's bugging me now so I'm including it.
-This:

Is just weird.
-Two separate posts asking who you should vote for rather than attempting to find scum yourself.
-Self-pres onto Rubik who you were defending pretty hard. This one point isn't that solid admittedly cause town do weird things to self-pres too but I still don't like it.

I believe that's eveything? It's not much but like I said I've felt like everyone else has been pretty townie.
Why is it bugging you now? Do early D1 votes usually bug you on D4s?

I find it alarming you cannot see that the second post there was clearly a joke.

This is the only point you've made that I think actually makes any sense, and it is a weak point.

This doesn't make much sense IMO. I didn't "do weird things" to self-pres, I wanted a wagon that wasn't Rubik, and once it was clear one wasn't happening, I self-pressed. What is weird about that?

Vote:Dawning Wings

My vote on Minish earlier was just to pressure them to talk to me. This one is a real vote though. I don't believe their suspicions on me, and if they truly just thought everyone else is townie, I don't think they would have given so many reachy reasons to scumread me.

Vote:Dawning Wings

My vote on Minish earlier was just to pressure them to talk to me. This one is a real vote though. I don't believe their suspicions on me, and if they truly just thought everyone else is townie, I don't think they would have given so many reachy reasons to scumread me.
Vote: Dawning Winds

Why is it bugging you now? Do early D1 votes usually bug you on D4s?
Not usually but I also don't really feel like I have much on anyone so.

I find it alarming you cannot see that the second post there was clearly a joke.
I'm utterly terrible at recognizing jokes. My bad.

This doesn't make much sense IMO. I didn't "do weird things" to self-pres, I wanted a wagon that wasn't Rubik, and once it was clear one wasn't happening, I self-pressed. What is weird about that?
It is weird. You had him as like your top townread, so even if as town you can't get a different wagon, I just feel like it makes more sense to keep trying to push somewhere else rather than self-pres on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom