• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yu-Gi-Oh Cards?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I moved past the phase of my life where I obsessed over the card game and TV show early on in elementary school, but somehow found myself rekindling with it this Winter Break due to extreme boredom. I have a vast collection and was wondering: What are your favorite cards? And what types of decks have you built?

Personally some of my favorites are Five-Headed Dragon, Malefic Truth Dragon, Tragoeida, Darkness Neosphere, Obelisk the Tormentor and The Winged Dragon of Ra (playable versions), Cyber Dinosaur, Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End and The Wicked Avatar. Although a lot of people seem to think that playable Ra was completely botched and sucks, I think there's potential and am currently trying to build a deck around it with the few resources I have.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Oh man was I into the series as a kid, I remember having like 10 different deck cards not knowing wth I'm doing, just pretending to be some pharaoh. Although once I was in 6th grade I started playing more strategically in small tournaments (lol), my favorite type of deck consisted of dinosaur type monsters, I bought a dinosaur based structure deck around that time too. I did have a lot of different decks, machine, pyro, water monsters and shadow.

My favorite cards would be Exodia (overpowered), Kuriboh (cute) and Obelisk the tormentor (kewl).

Fig

The Altruist
I moved past the phase of my life where I obsessed over the card game and TV show early on in elementary school, but somehow found myself rekindling with it this Winter Break due to extreme boredom. I have a vast collection and was wondering: What are your favorite cards? And what types of decks have you built?

Personally some of my favorites are Five-Headed Dragon, Malefic Truth Dragon, Tragoeida, Darkness Neosphere, Obelisk the Tormentor and The Winged Dragon of Ra (playable versions), Cyber Dinosaur, Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End and The Wicked Avatar. Although a lot of people seem to think that playable Ra was completely botched and sucks, I think there's potential and am currently trying to build a deck around it with the few resources I have.

I'm so glad that someone else is into the same TCG as me! My personal favorite deck that I have made is the Spellcasters Command deck. It focuses on summoning Endymion, but I decided to find a new deck to play with. My new deck is known as "The Untold Prophecy", which focuses on Spellcaster-Type monsters known as the "Prophecy" and use "Spellbooks" to gain their awesome effects. My favorite cards would be :

Dark Magician
Dark Paladin
Exodia
Obelisk The Tormentor
The Winged Dragon of Ra
High Priestess of Prophecy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom