• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YouTube Account Video Ideas

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners! Hopefully soon, I'll have a YouTube account set up. But the thing is, I need ideas for videos. I'll mostly be uploading my own films. I've been making films since a little kid. Most are very cheap. You know, rock the camera back and forth while I scream "EARTHQUAKE!" or shake the camera up and down while I scream "IT'S GONNA BLOW!"

I have a few review videos set up. And this is where you come in. I need lots of ideas for reviews. All you have to do is tell me the name of a book, TV show, movie, etc. Tell me why you like or dislike it. And I'll think about reviewing it. If you want to be started in the video, film yourself or record your audio and PM me a link to download it. But record the video in a way where I can insert in my own commentary. Let's take a look.

Say that you're a girl and you send me this: "Tokyo Mew Mew. Yes, Tokyo Mew Mew. It's a wonderful anime and manga series." I can then insert my own commentary to make this: "Tokyo Mew Mew." Wait, is that the name? " "Yes, Tokyo Mew Mew." "Okay. Weird name. So, what is 'Tokyo Mew Mew'?" "It's a wonderful anime and manga series."

So just send me your ideas.

Here's a list of videos I already have planned out. And they won't be me just sitting in front of a camera rambling, they all be entertaining.
Reviews (not in airing order)
1. Goosebumps
2. One Piece
3. Tokyo Mew Mew\Mew Mew Power (idea from a friend)
4. Star Wars (films & soundtracks)
5. Inu x Boku SS
6. Madoka Magica
7. Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire
8. Zelda
Talk-Discussions aka I talk about a project\something\tutorial
1. SWRT
2. My Space Collection
3. Red (My Daschund)
4. Minecraft Tutorials
5. My Piano performances with tutorials
Fan-Films
1. Star Wars: Star Destroyer Attack (temporary name)

Any ideas will be helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Book: The Great Gatsby (1925)
Why I like it: It's a wonderful tale of deceit and disgrace. Sure, it's by one of the more prestigious writers, but he EARNED this prestige as every world flows extremely well with the flow (and the lapses) of time within the story. <3

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Book: The Great Gatsby (1925)
Why I like it: It's a wonderful tale of deceit and disgrace. Sure, it's by one of the more prestigious writers, but he EARNED this prestige as every world flows extremely well with the flow (and the lapses) of time within the story. <3

Hmmm...I've never heard of this book before, but it looks interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom